• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best R/S/E themes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Littleroot town's theme really just hits home, not only did i play Ruby a lot, but i used to watch all these poketubers who would have the theme in the background.

What is your favorite R/S/E theme?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Littleroot town, especially in ORAS
Also all the battle music, except from the rival one which I didnt like

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Littleroot town, especially in ORAS
Also all the battle music, except from the rival one which I didnt like
Is the Rival theme different depending on the gender you choose? I only played as Brendan so i am used to May's theme which scared me as a kid due to the infamous route 110 battle.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Is the Rival theme different depending on the gender you choose? I only played as Brendan so i am used to May's theme which scared me as a kid due to the infamous route 110.
I think they had a different encounter theme, but same battle music.
But I am not 100 % sure

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm very fond of the BGM in the Houen games as a whole, and my favorites are the Hall of Fame room theme, the Abandoned Ship theme, the Surf theme, the Battle Factory theme, and the Frontier Brain battle theme.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
I have lots of favourites, and I especially like the Weather Trio's battle theme, since it sounds epic, Route 110's theme, because it is cheerful and upbeat, and Fallarbor Town theme, because it is very relaxing.
I also really like: vs. Gym Leader, vs. Elite Four, vs. Champion, Route 104, Route 119, Route 120, Sootopolis City, Mt. Pyre (Outside), and Surf theme.
You seem like a hoenn enjoyer

Venomshock

The Steven battle theme is excellent and so is the gym leader and rival battle themes. Hoenn had so much amazing music and it makes me want to play those games again. :D

Sakuyamon

The Brendan and May battle music awesome. The music from the Sky Pillar was catchy and dramatic too. Oh and the Battle Frontier music.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Route 119, Route 120, Mt. Pyre, and Underwater are just a few of my favorite overworld Hoenn themes.
I think Hoenn nailed it with the overworld themes.

My favorite battles themes are Vs. Magma/Aqua Leader, the Legendary themes, and if counting ORAS, vs. Wally & vs. Zinnia.

beanDude

Reviewer
If there was one music track that summed up the feeling of childlike wonder of being in the Pokemon universe, it would be the theme that plays most prominently on the Abandoned Ship. It goes from both somber and foreboding to colorful and mysterious as it climbs from a sad melody in a minor key to something a little more complex and bright but not quite in a major key. RSE's music may not be as fun to listen to outside of the game as Gen 2 or 4, but man did they succeed in going for emotion in that soundtrack.

Tsukisha

There are many good ones.
The HM Surf's soundtrack is a must for Hoenn, given all of those water routes. I'd also mention Fortree City's, Mossdeep City's and Ever Grande City's for literally being amazing.

Monozu

この日、森の中・・・
Evergrande and Verdanturf really stick out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.