• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best rival of Best Wishes?

Which one is better?

• Trip

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bianca

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Stephan

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Burgundy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
So which one do you think is better, Georgia, Burgundy, Bianca, Trip or Stephan?

Not including Luke since we haven't seen him since the first tournament. I will go with Georgia, because even though she lost against Bianca, she has pretty powerful Pokemon, even defeating one pokemon in the donamite with one move (something like that)

BTW, if there is already this thread but I didn't see it, feel free to close this mods.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Georgia and Trip.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
Stephan. He can be both funny and serious and he has a quite similar personality with Ash. And I love his name joke.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Bianca because she actually has a personality. What's Stephan doing there, anyway? He's a recurring character.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Georgia. <3

First awesome female battle rival.

Zya

ロバート
Stephan :) He seemed weak at first but he's actually really tough. I would have picked trip but they have barely shown off his pokemon yet in the anime. I really hope they do so soon. But I choose Stephan for now.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Bianca's awesome and funny, and Stephan cracks me up. Trip is the worst.

I say Trip is great but he needs more screentime but his team is really cool.I also like Bianca because she is Ash's first female rival of the show.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca are the only three human characters in Best Wishes I truly like (And Cilan sometime) so it would be between these three rainbow haired girls. As a person I like them all, Bianca for her development and just being a fun character and Burgundy and Georgia for their petty bratty personalities. As rivals however... I was never crazy about Georgia being Iris's rival, probably because I'm not crazy about Iris. I have no desire at all to see Iris defeat Georgia due to their different goals. If Georgia and Iris were like rivals to becoming Drayden's students or something then I would actually care to see Iris beat her. Bianca always felt like a main character trapped in the rival role same as Barry before her. With her development she could have easily been one of the most developed main characters in the series but since she does Gym Battles and Ash never leaves this was impossible, sucks to be her. So for actual rival role I vote Burgundy. Even though she's no threat to Cilan now, I enjoy her reactions to him and her desire to be better then him. They have the same goal and good chemistry, and while I like her equally with Bianca and Georgia as characters, this is what ultimately makes me choose her as best rival for me in Best Wishes.

lokoduro

Shinji Time!
Voted for Ke-nIII-an.Or whatever his name truly is xDDDDD
He is funny,He has a troll pokémon(Sawk) and made quite the good performance in Donamite.

Status
Not open for further replies.