• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best rival

who do you think is the best rival

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
Well maybe I said that because that's the only memory I have of him. I only remember him for bumping into me because that's what he did the MOST. And Paul's cruelness on ditching weak pokemon gives him a strong enough team to beat Barry.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Well maybe I said that because that's the only memory I have of him. I only remember him for bumping into me because that's what he did the MOST. And Paul's cruelness on ditching weak pokemon gives him a strong enough team to beat Barry.

Out of e times you encounter him, he doesn't even bump into you half of the time you know.

Paul is pretty good yeah. But his Torterra can sweep his team...

Pokemon Robot

Fighting n Steel ftw
Ok, maybe I just need to play the game again and pay attention only to how many times he bumps into me.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I voted for Silver. But both Cheren and Hugh are cool as well. Cheren for his sometimes cold and businesslike behaviour, Hugh because he's a Team Plasma hunting maniac (who would probably kill them all if he was given a gun). But Silver is the freakin' BOSS because he punches you in the face for being a goody goody two-shoes, know-it-all twerp. Too bad he becomes one himself late in the game, his Crobat is evidence of that fact.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
HUgh because he unleashed his RAAAAAAAGGGEEEE

Hugh: I'M GOING TO UNLEASH MY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!
Cheren: What a complete bother *turns into winnie the pooh*
Me: ...

Tonguetyd

Hugh,he goes around beating Team Plasma and not challenging you just because he can.I approve of his Bouffalant,Eelektross and Flygon,too.

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
I have an attachment to blue since red was the first game I ever played (of any game xD) and he was like who I was striving to beat. my next fav was may. then silver.

It was a tie between Wally and Silver, but Silver ended up winning simply because Wally only gets to be battled twice. I liked them because they both had such unique stories, and they each ended up with very good and believable character development. Silver wasn't just a random jerk for no reason, and Wally was incredibly kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.