• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Robot Anime series?

Haxaurus

I say Neon Genesis Evangelion!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Gurren Lagann because of how much variety it has.

Wired

... In America!
Gundam Seed, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Infiniti Stratos

Haxaurus

Gundam Seed, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Infiniti Stratos

I have seen gundam seed and the anime is really good, i just like the voices of the characters, and they have weird names, something to do with church.

Chris

Old Coot
I say Neon Genesis Evangelion!
Too bad NGE is more about mind****ing and less about "robots."

As for my thoughts on robot anime series': G Gundam, Macross/Robotech and Gurren Lagann.

matt0044

While it's not much of a robot Anime, I like Megazone 23.

But the best one would have to be Robotech and Macross. Oh yeah, I like both versions. Shocked much?

RLinksoul

Cyborg 009. Yea I know it's not a mech anime but they're still technically robots.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Infiniti Stratos

Infinite Stratos only really has 7 episodes right now. It actually feels like my first venture into harem anime more than anything else, the IS fights feel pretty uninteresting. Plus Ichika is a total idiot beyond imagination.

Oh Lord I remember that show.

Glaucous

The Sunken Gladitor
Cyborg 009. Yea I know it's not a mech anime but they're still technically robots.

Cyborg 009 had some of the best opening and closing songs I ever heard in anime. I completely forget about that series.