• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best RSE Team for Gym Sweeps?

glox

I'm starting Sapphire over... again. I want to know a good Gym Sweep team that is good for the first four or so gyms. I'm gonna need Ralts/Kirlia in there, my fav early on pokemon. Is surskit worth going after with it's 1% chance on route 102?

Mudkip will probably help you the most with super effective hits against the first gym, immunity to the third, and sup.eff. to the 4th gym. Also for a water, tentacool could be good...for fighting see if you can get a machop idk

artbomber_97

Ultimate Aritist
Mudkip is the best starter for the first 4 Gym Sweeping, with Water and Ground attacks.
Shromish/Breloom is good choice with Grass - Fighting moves, awesome speed and att.
Tailow/Swellow is good at speed, it can be a handful one.
Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam is a better choice than Ralts/Kirlia.
You gonna need a Dragon later, and I recommend Bagon. Although a little bit hard to get, but it's an awesome choice to beat the E4.
Finally, save a slot for Kyogre (you play Sapphire, right?). It's a very strong pkm.

Oh, and no, you don't have to waste your time on the stupid-weakling Surkit. It's just not worth it. :)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Swampert destroys Roxanne, Wattson, and Flannery. Sableye takes care of Brawly.

Surskit not worth it.