• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Scary Movie

Which Is The Best Scary Movie?

• Scary Movie 1

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Scary Movie 2

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Scary Movie 3

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Scary Movie 4

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I thought that 3 and 4 were pretty good in my opinion. It's hard to explain why but I just do. 2 I didn't like so much though.

PsychicPsycho

I have to say 3. I also saw the second & part of the 4th, but I don't think they're as good. 3 made me laugh more.

Cutty

Forever now
The first is always the best. I've seen all but forget the story line.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
As with a lot of movies, the first is always best, and this is no exception. My vote goes to 1.

Dattebayo

Banned
Scary Movie 3, though I haven't seen the first two movies back then, it made me lol when I first time I watched.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i watched all of them and i can say they are all good in my opinion,
although they must not make another episode since they will overdo it then,
i rather watch one of them after i didn't watched for a while then watching more new episodes.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
they were all fairly mediocre...i kinda liked the first one...alright for a bit of mindless entertainment of an evening.

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
Wayans Bros did it best with the first two. three and four just lost its swagger because the Wayans Bros weren't in it.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
They got worse with each movie so I say the first was the best.

Nidogod

I came in here thinking I'd be posting what my favorite horror movies were. What a bad joke.

I thought the first one was OK and the second one wasn't bad. The others were horrible.

Manchee

extra toasty
Mine is Scary Movie 3. The first one was really funny too, but I like the third a lot better(its got a better plot). The fourth was okay - it had some good amounts of humor at times, but again, not a good plot. And the second.....I've only seen it once and don't remember it much :\

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
1 and 2 were good, then the Wayans brothers sold the rights and the movies went downhill fast. That being said, all of them are better than Date Movie onward.

Manchee

extra toasty
Sogeking said:
1 and 2 were good, then the Wayans brothers sold the rights and the movies went downhill fast. That being said, all of them are better than Date Movie onward.

The only reason I really watch the movies is because of Anna Faris(sp?). She is hilarious and I think that her emotions and stupidity make any comedy movie she's in super funny.