• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Secret Bases

Ard

i like the one in fortree beside the waterfall. not very big but its cool. cmon a secret base beside a waterfall? how cool is that?lol

coolmaster43232

Mine used to be the tree near Mt. Pyre, on the coast. Now, I'm not sure where it is, and the boy you can ask just tells me it's in the tree by Mt. Pyre, yet it isn't.

trouble440

confuzzled
I like the secret base north of Mossdeep on an island. you need the wooden board thingie to access the whole thing, though

HWarrior

OMGROFLMAO
Sometime after the E4, there will be a sale ontop of Lilicove Mart, and you can buy stuff foryou Secret Base, including Wooden Board!

Vycksta

Down the bottom of route 120 as you go into route 121. Go up the stairs and there is a base with a "lake" of water and 4 berry patches. Oh yes, the best one there is along with the tree on route 114.

Lint

Pyro Trainer
I like the Cave one that is route 111 in the sand storm. It's all the way against the right wall, and it holds all that I need it to.

Speaking of the kid in Mossdeep, how do you keep him from finding your base? I've heard there is a way, but I can't seem to find out where.

spareux

maldición
I like the one on Route 113 where the Parasol Lady stands, but it's too small so I use the one just a surf across from the bridge south of Fallabor.

h0tsh0tz

about the kid in mossdeep, you can't hide the secret base from him, the boy is there to help you remember if you forget where.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Beside meteor falls in the tree. Its out of the way and some people have never even known it exists

rybone

Nerdy Trainer
mine is on the isalnd on route 110. Even has the little sign w/grafitti on it. My own island, I love it.

Volteon

Back I guess??
I like tiny bases, then when you use the 16 limit, you don´t have a lt of white space.

The one in the east of Mawville (after surfing) is my favorite!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
My personal favourites are the one south of mauville,on the island ,and the whole empty space where there's the blackglasses near the rusturf tunnel

Gweedo

Skarmory Rider
I always use the one to the right of the Safari Zone. It's big and spacious for all the weird things I put in there.

Bobo

I like pie.
mine is on the isalnd on route 110. Even has the little sign w/grafitti on it. My own island, I love it.

that's where mine is! there are actually 2 bases on that island. both sides of the tree can be used. i sue the one on the far side, much bigger although you need the boards to make use of all of it.

Lugia-Fan

Too Excited For D/P
I'm still choosing mine. It used to be the one East of Fortree City.

-Raiga-

I really like the one that vycksta mentioned, since it has a good amount of room plus the four berry patches, and it looks cool next to the pond. If only you could fly to your secret base, getting berries would be much easier.

PumpedAaron

Bodybuilder Trainer
I like the one in that Route to the left of Fallarbor town, that little Island...

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
maybe the ones that r still secret?
like mine is very inconvenient and out of the way and has a beautiful view of the ocean and a couple of trainers to battle and some treasure to find