1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Secret Bases

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by willieboy16, Sep 25, 2006.

1. h0tsh0tz

h0tsh0tz Well-Known Member

best use one near shoal cave.

2. frontier champion

frontier champion Well-Known Member

My secret base is located on route 115 near the old man. i recomend to make a base there because there is alot of room there

3. h0tsh0tz

h0tsh0tz Well-Known Member

other one is one near fallabor town, a island with tree by the bridge

4. Brocko18

Brocko18 Training telekinetic

does anybody here realize that the secret base locations change when you restart a game? I've restarted mine a lot, and tried to go back to my fav. one in the water below cyclinbg road, and it had moved to the tree on route 114 (next to the waterfall.)

5. Pokefan John

Pokefan John Well-Known Member

The one Northeast of Rustboro, underneath that cave will all the Whismurs.

I can't wait to find out what Secret bases are like in D/P.

6. ElQuinn

ElQuinn <--high sloths rule

mine is the second hill under meteor falls, by the route to rustboro. I barely put anything in there anyway so i don't really use it often.

7. Watermaniac

Watermaniac My 1st shiny ever

the one you find after surfing right of mauville city is the best, it's like my 2nd home sniff, sniff..

8. Praetor

Praetor Psephophthalmus artu

my favorites are those you will find out in the middle fo the ocean that's where mine is, i don't call it a secret base for nothin lol
    but anyways does anyone have a map of all the secret base locations?

9. pikachu65

pikachu65 Well-Known Member

They all suck IMO. a)too small b)only 16 items can be used.

10. The Mighty Wurmple

The Mighty Wurmple Well-Known Member

There is no "Best Base". Ther are big ones and there are small bases. It's just up to personal preference. I like one of the ones to the left of Fortree where you need the Scro Bike to access it. Except my friend made a base and I mixed records with him :(

11. big_al405

big_al405 New Member

actually, it doesn't matter where it is. it is totally random, like when you stand infront of a tree and use secret power, it will be small, and you don't approve of it, use secret power again and it will be big and so on.

12. Raden Surya

Raden Surya Abdidalem of Erika

Huh? Secret base's shape is constant. It won't change. About the tree, actually a tree has 2 rooms. Maybe you use Secret Power in the second room so it being different.

BTW Mine is in the rocky part of route 115. It has a lot of room and unique shape.

13. mewfan1

mewfan1 Well-Known Member

I have the same one, and it is my favorite. It has plenty of room, and it is on my own little island. It even has that little sign!

-mewfan ;151;