• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Sinnoh Battle *Possible Spoilers*

benking27

What is your favorite or the best Sinnoh battle SO FAR?

Im not certain its the best, but Ash/Paul vs Dawn/Conway was pretty good, I thought.

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
I like all of Chimchar battles, can't wait for Monferno's battles especially against Paul's Pokemon.

crisis

I'm in Canada so we've only just seen ash's battle against Maylene, but that one was pretty awesome so it gets my vote. I'm sure the Wallace cup episodes will bring some good battles.

jndmg

Paul and Ash 's battles

awsome!!!

especially the latest one

the bird battle

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I dunno, guys, but I thought the everlasting battle between Wrigley's Spearmint and one long-lost BIRD was excruciatingly epic. Spearmint obviously had the upper-hand at the beginning as it was released from Meowth's PokeCannon, downing Mukubird with its signature "SPLAT" voice (the dub totally ruined the gum's voice), followed by a trailing "MUKUUUUU!" But on the ground, the two fought and struggled vigorously, until Mukubird cleverly manipulated a trio of Wooper pawns to vanquish the evil gum. It's the battle that Charizard and Magmar always wanted to have.

Araleon

Chill
Ash vs Maylene
Dawn vs May
Ash vs Fantina
Ash vs Byron
Ash vs Paul (PokeRinger version)

My favorite battle is Ash's Pikachu vs Raichu.
It was a good battle utilizing combination attacks like Raichu's Wrap+Hyperbeam and Pikachu's Volt-Tackle+IronTail.

Also it was nostalgic to see the old thunderstone (although TR stole it[for the good]) Ash received from Nurse Joy in first season.

Last edited: