• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Sinnoh Pokemon?

suomynona

Serebiier
Hey, I'm looking for the best and most competitively viable Pokemon in the Sinnoh region. Please let me know. Thanks.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
im gona have to say gliscor wash rotom infernape heatran bronzong these are some of the best competive pokemon

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Shaymin. It's cute and is great competitively. ^^

Nebbio

NINJA!
You should use Houndoom or Floatzel because they are great and quite fast. Maybe even Absol.

Kalosian

So long
Don't forget Garchomp. It is one of the best Pokemon for a number of reasons. It was banned to Ubers in competitive gaming, but it works wonders in the battle facilities in the games. It all depends on what you plan to do.

suomynona

Serebiier
Don't forget Garchomp. It is one of the best Pokemon for a number of reasons. It was banned to Ubers in competitive gaming, but it works wonders in the battle facilities in the games. It all depends on what you plan to do.

So do you think that Garchomp will be banned to the Uber tier as well in the up coming 2011-2012 VGC play?

Infernape!
A monkey with fire on it's head... yeah =D
And Gallade
And Bibarel...\o/

Cruisin'

Lucario, Infernape, Gallade, and Garchomp to name a few.

Personally, I love Leafeon and Glaceon.

Cruisin'

o hell yea Porygon Z ftw.

One of my fav's.

Kalosian

So long
So do you think that Garchomp will be banned to the Uber tier as well in the up coming 2011-2012 VGC play?
I am not sure. I have never participated in the VGC, but from what I know, they have a ban on different Pokemon than in usual online competitive battling. I would guess Garchomp is not banned from VGC, though I do not know how the rules have been for earlier seasons.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
You should use Houndoom or Floatzel because they are great and quite fast. Maybe even Absol.

He is asking for Sinnoh pokemon -_-

On topic: Infernape, Garchomp, Bronzong, Lucario even. There's quite a lot of good pokemon in sinnoh

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Azelf and weavile are awesome pokemon in general, and excellent attackers. Throw up a nasty plot with azelf and sweep to your hearts content. then go out with a bang using explosion. classic. Weavile has swords dance, and pursuit to hunt down special types like alakazam and the aforementioned azelf.(though in the unlikely case azelf is faster it can OHKO weavile).

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I like all the Sinnoh Pokemon expect Biabel,It evolution.and Shaymin. But My Ultimate Favorites are Infernape,Lucario,Darkrai,Dialga,Torterra,Staraptor,Drapion.