• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Starter of All?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Okay, which do you think overall is the best starter for the fourth gen? This includes starters from other regions, such as Charizard or Blaziken. Back up your support with some reason (looks cool, high Sp. Attack, ect.). Basically, just say your favorite starter for the gen and why.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Kay, I'll start. I'd have to say the best starter for the gen would have to be Charizard. I really like the way it looks. It looks like a fire dragon! Plus, it's special attack can get pretty high.

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
pikachu!

seriously it made a nice change & i'd like to see something similar happen again

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Swampert. My fave.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
From a competitive standpoint, Swampert has always been highly viable. Its bulk, combined with a single weakness (which can be seen from a mile away), as well as its good offenses allow it to be an excellent tank.

Infernape and Blaziken are also great, with the main difference being that of immediate power vs. speed. Blaziken is personally my favorite starter, though either one will do for me.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Blaziken for its attack power, and more durability than its plagiarist. Counter and Reversal can be used very well on a Blaziken.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I can't pick the best of them all, but what I can do is tell you the best of each type;

Charizard; The original Fire-type, with amazing Special Attack/Belly Drum/Good Speed.
Feraligatr; Two words - Dragon Dance.
Torterra; Looks awesome, and learns Leech Seed/Earthquake/Stone Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.