1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

best team you have when beaten the elite 4

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by pokemonjake1996, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Wolveram

Wolveram Vogelfänger

I haven't played Gen II in a while, but I do recall I had an awesome team in Silver (don't remember the levels of each): Ampharos, Mantine, Xatu, Typhlosion, Dragonite, Clefable. :)

2. Watering_Can

Watering_Can New Member

The best for me was Dragonite, Lanturn, Red Gyarados,Sneasel, and Ursaring.

3. SoulMuse

SoulMuse Shadow of nothing

Oh my I dont' remember all of it now, but on a silver file, I had a team that included a Mr. Mime, Snorlax, Ho oh...and some other stuff. That Mr. Mime was amazing. Single handedly beat Red, and the Elite.

4. Vatti

Vatti The One and Only

My best one was the one i'm using now in my sig below

5. Charoshi

Charoshi Charmander is best

Meganium, Ampharos, Kingler, Espeon, Charizard and Piloswine if I recall correctly.

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I had several level 70+ Pokemon when I first challenged the Elite Four in Silver version (Dragonite and Lugia for example). I didn't feel like training, so I just asked a friend to lend me some tough Pokemon. My own Pokemon were below level 50 at the time, so I didn't want to chance it since Lance's team in particular is really tough to beat.