• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Team

Saph

Rapscallion
What is your most remembered team during the RBY days? I remember playing against my cousin and always beating him with this team:

Mewtwo
Venusaur
Snorlax
Gengar
Articuno
Nidoking

In fact he used to get angry with me for always winning.. not my fault :(

Geno

Have a Sludgesicle..
I recall Starmie, Hypno, Exeggutor, Ninetails, Magneton, and Weezing :>

Whitby

Dog Man Star
My most remembered team.... Well, it looked like:

Blastoise
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Vaporeon

All level one hundred because I used the rare candy cheat. XD

I don't do that anymore, but, if you're asking me what my team was back in the R and B days, then, that was it...

Last edited:

El D

Dem foos is stoned
Charizard
Jolteon
Mewtwo
Mew
Articuno
Dragonite

swampsperts

Fight Fire with Fire
Oh yeah, that other team was my cousin's. This is mine:
Charizard
Venusaur
Blastoise
Zapdos
Snorlax
Mewtwo

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
Red: -Charizard, Mew, Articuno, Kadabra, Raichu, Mewtwo
Yellow: Pikachu, Mewtwo,Articuno, Venusaur, Charizard, Haunter

Moonlight.

Venusaur
Sandslash
Flareon
Starmie
Raichu
Pidgeot

Probably because it was one of my most structured teams, and I used it only 2 years ago.

It was
Charizard
Jolteon
Gyarados
Pidgeot
Mewtwo
Alakazam/Gengar/Machamp/Golem/Vileplume

The last slot I always randomly changed.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
My current red version team;
Clefable
Fearow
Gyarados
Venusaur
Beedrill
Dragonite

I remember buying Magikarp at Mt. Moon. That thing had unusual skill for a Magikarp. if Ivysaur fainted after Leech Seeding something, Magikarp could come in and wait out the foe's fainting. It was better at taking hits than your average Magikarp. Then it learned Tackle, and began winning battles all on its own.

And Beedrill, whose Twineedle and Pin Missile attacks have served me extremely well.

Venusaur, my trusty starter with the ever-trusty Leech Seed/Toxic combo.

When I caught Clefairy in Mt. Moon, I never imagined seriously using it. Until I discovered all the great TMs it could take.

Nothing much to say about Fearow, really. Just your average flying-type.

Wasn't easy affording to cash in those coins for Dratini, but I did it, and it proved to be a big help to my team.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
My main four Pokemon on my first ever run through were Venusaur, Victreebel, Nidoqueen and Dugtrio.

Venusaur was my starter and it was called 'Buddy' for some reason. Good times. Evidently was higher leveled than the rest of my team.

Victreebel was originally a Bellsprout Cut slave and I only used him after it beat most of Erika's gym whilst it was still level 13.

Nidoqueen, likewise, was only a Surf slave. And a good Surf slave at that.

Dugtrio was level 29 when I caught it. I thought Dig was the greatest move ever, hence its involvment on my team.

Other Pokemon I often used included Exeggcutor, Moltres, Pidgeot and Hypno.