• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best third gen music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Personally, I liked all the main battle music (eg. E4s, evil team bosses) in the games. I really like how they're making music diverse depending on the type of battle, instead of just keeping the same battle music every single time.

powerprotector

[Empty Space]
R/S/E E4 battle
FR/LG champion battle
Col/XD miror B. battle lol
;197;

Lugion

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald:
Team Magma/Aqua Leader Battle
Super-Ancient Legendary Pokemon Battle
Mt. Pyre (Outside)
Gym Leader/Elite Four Battle

FR/LG:
Gym Leader/Elite Four Battle
Champion Battle
Viridian Forest

Never owned a Gamecube.

Equerolt

I'm going to agree with the above poster when they mentioned Viridian Forest. By FAR the best music in FR/LG, worldly speaking. As for battles, I would go with Gym Leaders. As for R/S/E, the route that runs from Mt. Chimney to Fallarbor Town. That would be my choice. I love that music.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I really like the music that plays in the Oceanic Museum. :)

Ditto. It's so beautiful. I also like the Meteor Falls music, and Lilycove's music. They're sound so instrumental instead of the beeping you get in Kanto and Johto.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
The Boss Battle theme in XD and the Route with all the ash in RSE (I forgot what it was called).

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The Champion's Theme is where it's at for me. When I first heard it I was amazed. It has remained my favourite since I first got to Steven all those years ago.

I liked theese:

1) Champion's Theme
2) Battle Factory music
3) The rest of the BF music. i liked it.

I liked theese:

1) Champion's Theme
2) Battle Factory music
3) The rest of the BF music. i liked it.

Chaos Rush

1. Team Magma/Aqua battle music
2. Slateport City music

I pretty much hate all FR/LG music, so I always listen to my own music when playing it.

I really like the music that plays in the Oceanic Museum. :)
The music is actually a remix of the S.S. Anne theme from the Kanto games.

Birnax

Grass pokemon Master
FR:Champion battle theme
Gym Leader/Elite Four
Trainer battle theme
ED:Aqua/Magma battle
Rival battle
Regi's battle
Wild pokemon battle
Champion battle

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'm not sure, the battle soundtrack against rayquaza is very good but the battle against the final boss in pokemon XD gale of darkness (forgot his name^^;) was also very nice.

sadly i havn't found a good rayquaza battle soundtrack for on my MP3 player yet, the low quality of the GBA is tearing my ears apart so i am relying on remakes.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I loved the third generation R/S/E music so much, and Lilycove and Evergrand city were my favorites. Also the surfing music was amazing. I actually found Lilycove city's music done by an orchestra group and it was fantastic.

Mierna

There's the music for Routes 120+121, the Lilycove Museum, the Team Magma/Aqua battle theme, the Elite 4 battle theme, and he theme for Sootopolis. Best one ever. And tied with that would be the Deoxys battle theme if it counts.

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
RSE:
1) Lilycove City
2) Sootopolis City
3) E4
4) Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza
5) Team Aqua/Magma Battle

FR/LG:
1) Johto music from routes on Sevii
2) Gym Leader Battle
3) Trainer Battle