• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best third gen music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Hmmm.... Im tyhinking back in the XD days... Umm... It would have to be either the boss battles or the Miror B encounters .. The music was really good. Either than that i dont really have any other favorites from the 3rd gen

swampert55

The Battle Tower, Evergrande City, Slateport City, and the Abandoned Ship music from R/S.

Pyrite Town music from Col/XD (I'm surprised it's only been mentioned once), the Semifinal theme, Mt, Battle, and the ending theme (plays at the credits).

trixie08

Speak No Evil
My faves would have to be the song that plays while you surf, the Elite Four battle theme, and the one that plays when you're underwater. Adds more atmosphere to whatever is going on in the game at that point.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
gym leader,champion and i like the BF one too i also sometimes go to Sootopolis city just to hear the music

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I liked:
vs. Regis
vs. Frontier Brains
vs. Elite Four
Sootopolis
Fortree (it was kinda cool)
The Drought/Downpour [played when you're going to Sootopolis after KYogre/Groudon is awaken]
Vs. Deoxys [FRLG]

Lugion

I've also taken a liking to the RSE Elite Four battle theme lately.

zeno48

Zaker!
I liked the deoxy's music and the pokemon emerald frontier brains music.

I think I have to go away from the hand-helds, and go to the Console games...Mirror B in Pokemon XD was the greatest. I even got to the point where I would snap my fingers when he would snap his in the game. Sometimes I'd intentionally KO his Shadow Pokemon so I could hear the music again, later. Mirror B and Dancing Ludicolo's own!!!

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Verdanturf: I had a special connection to this tune I cannot explain. I can't say why it's so great, really there are better constructed and sounding songs. But to me this song was a bittersweet goodbye to my childhood as I grew up. Like I found what I'd been looking for, achieved victory, but realized that I'd lost something I'd never knew I had.

pichu_power

But Never Again...
Rival Battle and Gym Leader Battle

[yeah, Five Island Meadow was the best in FR/LG]

I wish Latios and Latias could have gotten their own music. :[

I LOVED the rival battle music with Brendan/May, gym leader music, Regi battle, and the hidden legendary dog music. XD Oh and the Deoxys music was FREAKING AWESOME.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
All of the Gym Leaders/Elite 4/Champion battle themes.

Also:
RSE - Rustboro City, Route 101
FRLG - Pewter City, Celadon City, Indigo Plateau

Lugion

I wish Latios and Latias could have gotten their own music. :[

I LOVED the rival battle music with Brendan/May, gym leader music, Regi battle, and the hidden legendary dog music. XD Oh and the Deoxys music was FREAKING AWESOME.
Forgot about the Deoxys theme.

The Legendary Dog music from RS is cool, but part of it sounds like a duck. XD

Sweeney Todd

...with passion. ♥
- Team Magma / Aqua
- Elite Four / Champion
- Surfing Music
- Petalburg City

Hoenn is my favorite region, so I would agree that it contains the best music.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Slateport City and Deoxys Theme are my favourites.

Dattebayo

Banned
Weather trio theme, Regi theme, Champion theme, and most of the Coloseum/XD music, especially the Mirror B. battle theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.