• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best third gen music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmrshl

Banned
I really like third generation music. And my favorite music is Elite 4. The theme was my favorite music of the third generation. Also, I like the music that is played in the Oceanic Museum.

PokemonCrystal

Elite Om Nom Nom
Route 1 theme fr/lg...brought back good memories of after i finished pokemon crystal so i went and got red version

Gamgee

Wow, this is hard. I've been playing Ruby for six years so pretty much all of it brings boatloads of nostalgic euphoria. I'd have to say the tops are Littleroot town, Routes 101, 104, 110, 113, 119, Surfing, and any battle music. Sorry for the lack of specificity :/

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
Sapphire being the first game I played, Gen 3 music holds a lot of nostalgia for me. I honestly can't say what my absolute favorite is, but my most memorable favorites are the Magma/Aqua leader battle theme and the Slateport City theme.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Best 3rd Generation music? I'd have to go with the Champion theme from FireRed/LeafGreen and the Abandoned Ship theme from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. I loved the remix of the Champion theme since it sounded really climactic and it fit the battle between you and your rival perfectly. The Abandoned Ship music just sounded really mysterious so I can't help but love that piece of music as well.

Silent Murderer

Shadow Trainer
i find the weather trio battle music really catchy,same with the steven/wallace battle music,really gives that final challenge feeling

EliteMaster

DYLANJON

FC: 4855 8997 3020
Probably the FRLG champ theme, the Shadow Lugia theme from XD and the Magma/Aqua Leader music from RSE

Kaz~

Banned
From FR/LG I would say the Gym/E4 battle theme, and same for R/S/E tbh.

Aegon

I really like all the trainers' themes when you encounter them and are about to battle in RSE. They're very energetic, compared to other themes. The Rival music is great, too, along with the Gym Leader music.

But the Gym Leader music in FRLG is amazing. I love it so much, as was disappointed when it wasn't similar in HGSS.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Gen. III had really catchy music.
VS. Rival, Gym leader battle, Lilycove City and Sootopolis City in R/S/E were all very good.
But Miror B.'s battle theme in XD has to be the best one for me. :>

Mister_SGG

The Weather Trio's music along with the Golems' theme were both pretty cool. I don't think they'd sound as good without that 3rd Gen tinginess.

Status
Not open for further replies.