• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Training

PokemonMaster1401

Lightning Lord
hey guys wut do u guys think is the best way to train????
................... in my opinon all i do is put my pokemon in the daycare and bike around alot now i know that this isnt the best because the daycares choose wut moves are deleted if it lears new ones> plus can pokemon evolve in the daycare> so ya!

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
I'm a fan of the "Take a low level Pokemon, give it an Exp. Share and use another Pokemon to battle a level 60 trainer" method. :D

P.S. Pokemon can't evolve in the daycare.

Last edited:

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
use the experience share method or just battle with it like crap, thats what i did with riolu

Missingno.Fan

I usually throw two Pokemon in the daycare and take them out when they are one or two levels from evloving and battle away.

First I have to EV train them, then I give them a Lucky Egg and battle the E4.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Exp share.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
EV trainging then taking against the Elite 4.

Princess Reina

lalala....
I usually throw two Pokemon in the daycare and take them out when they are one or two levels from evloving and battle away.

Putting them to the Day Care is the worst training ever. If you put them there:
- your pokemon will learn some random moves from the movepool
- the bond between your pokemon and you will be on the low step (so if your pokemon uses Return, it wont be effective)
- no EV training.

EV training is the best.

J Ripley

Thunder Trainer
EXP. Share + VS. Seeker = Easy experience. ;)

PokemonMaster1401

Lightning Lord
hey j - ripley id have to agree with ur signature i never do stats or do EV training its just to hard and confusing!!!! plus about wut renia said i have never used return. so ya!

Euphoria

Soul Salsa
In-game I make sure none of my Pokemon are too high nor too low level compared to the rest of my team, and I follow their stats closely as they grow. I'm not obsessive about EV training, but if say, my Psyduck lacks Special Attack I'll go kill some Spindas / Unowns. B)

I only ever use the daycare for breeding. owo

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Exp share and that vs seeker thingie.

Glitch Mew

I daycare my pokemon to abought lvl 30 then EV train them, and only level up more if they learn a new move I need.