• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Valentine's Day present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned
Twisted Metal is the best present.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Only 2 posts in, and the amount of sarcasm in this thread is almost farcical.

Anyway, it really depends on the person, but you could get them a nice card along with a small gift, like a gift card or something. I'm against shelling out for people on Valentine's day, I think a nice but small gift should suffice for all but the most haughty people.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Go for chokolate in a heart-shaped box.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
How about a home cooked meal with candles and romantic music.

3 Years ago I rented a jacuzzi suite, $400+ in flower arrangements. Sparkling wine, flower pedals arranged on the bed in a heart, my wife's favorite food delivered. her favorite romance music on the CD player. and "I LOVE YOU" spelled out in chocolates on the counter. Best V Day ever!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Blowjobs for valentines day seems a little.... wrong

Cruxis

Banned
i dont think theres anything more right than a blowjob on valentines day

or any other day

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You're a perv, Cruxis..
Well, Lucky for me, I don't have to nother with Valentines day presents.
Yay loner!

ChedWick

Butt secks

But honestly, you don't need to go all out for valentines day if you aren't serious/committed. Flowers, a nice dinner and A CARD(mushier the better) should suffice.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Fire extinguisher.

Very practical item to have, never know when it'll come in handy. Nothing more romantic than, oh, I don't know, saving your [boy, girl]friend's life.

Plus, think of the symbolism.

Valentines day is my birthday :/

Really? It's also my dad's. /actuallyserioushere

Vernikova

Champion
A teddy bear since I have a collection of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.