• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Valentine's Day present?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey Nut Cheerios, they're an excellent source of fiber and are good for your heart.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
A card, roses,chocolates (if they even like chocolate), Jewelry, or A movie you two might enjoy or a combination of these. :p

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Last year for my girlfriend's birthday, I made a huge origami heart (which had like this pocket inside) and stuffed it with heart shaped chocolates.

Last edited:

Skegs

Since I have school, I'm just getting my GF a Card and a chocolate. I'm in 6th Grade, mind you :)

Flame Mistress

During the morning all these sixth formers came into our form room with Valentine's Cards for our form tutor. It's a tradition, apparently. We practically had a line outside our form room.

Yeah, pretty awkward.

For a Valentine's Day Present, I'd want a plushie, lol.

Buchou

filch some swag
My ex one year walked to my house in the cold to bring me a teddy bear, chocolates, and balloons when I wasn't home. Needless to say, it was precious at the time.

For this year, I'm not sure what Elise is getting me haha. Normally she gives me candy or something I wanted.

As for the best present, I'd have to say a trip somewhere nice with a homemade dinner and perhaps something afterwards~

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
I got a sock monkey once... that's just about the only thing i've gotten for valentines day -.-

but i'm planning a really romantic date, i'm sure it'll woo the girl i like (wish me luck xD)

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
For me, just hanging out with my crush (who, I found out today, likes me back :3) and wishing my three friends who have birthdays on that date Happy Birthday.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I made a nice Valentine's picture and made a bunch of small copies and made them into little cards. You can see the image in my art thread (link in my sig). I'm giving them to my RL friends, since actions speak louder than words and a present that I put a lot of work into is more valuable than one I just bought from the store. Thanks to the magic of computers, I can share my hard work with all my friends. Maybe I'll actually remember this Valentine's day instead of forgetting about it like I do every year.

Indigoodra

Since I have school, I'm just getting my GF a Card and a chocolate. I'm in 6th Grade, mind you :)

CHOCOLATE!? When I was in 6th grade, people were getting sweettarts, pixy sticks, lollipops, and a heck of a lot of other sugary crap.

And @Nyter09, my school doesn't have roses, but they sell you carnations instead for V-tine's day~

I remember in the sixth grade we had to give class-wide valentines gifts. So I got a flower for each and gave the prettiest one's to the people I liked XD

KickAsh

halted development
Share your interests with her: show her how to upholster furniture, pay for some glassblowing classes at the local rec center, teach her how to play squash so she doesn't embarrass you the next time you have to play your f***ing snooty boss in a couples match even though you did it just to get on his good side and you thought you could count on her and the next time you play that stuck-up bastard you swear to God you'll literally sodomize him.
Or chocolates. Chocolates are nice.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Status
Not open for further replies.