• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best version?

Best version?

• Gold

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Crystal

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters

TheNewChamp

Well I have only played gold, but crystal is probably better because of the moving pokémon at the start and the battle tower o:

BIG MIKE

FIERCE DEITY
I only had gold and Crystal, crystal was better.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Crystal, easily. Had alot of features improved over Gold and Silver.

Pokeminem

Gary Oak Fan
Crystal but it is newer and like emerald or platinum had time to improve on the features the other two had so I kinda don't feel like comparing it to the others is fair, so in that case I pick silver as I'm a lugia fan

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
There is no question Crystal is the best here, but I mean the 3rd games are usually the better out of all 3 because they have been worked on longer, have the benefit of seeing what did and did not work in the initial two versions, added storyline/gameplay, etc.

I never wanted to pick up Crystal myself, I had no interest in it.
A storyline around Suicune? Didn't care. Raikou was my favorite.
You can be a girl now? I'm a guy.
Animated Pokemon? Cool, but not really doing it for me.

Silver was my game of choice and that will never change.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Crystal has everything Gold/Silver had (except for some pokemon) and MORE. I liked the idea of giving the popular Suicune it's own storyline.