• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

best video game bad guys

TheGreaterLucario

Oh, let's see..... SO many choices.... Well, Malefor for one (easily the ONLY dragon I actually hate)
Nyarlatothep from Persona 2 was just infuriatingly evil
Alice from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World- I HATE HER. PERIOD.
Alex from the Golden Sun series- THREE GAMES and we STILL haven't gotten to kick his ***!
Redips from Megaman X: Command Mission
Andross from Starfox (more specifically, Starfox Adventures)- Why couldn't this douchebag just let us beat the crap out of Scales!?
And (even though I've never actually played the game) Jasper Batts Jr. from No More Heroes 2.

ThisIsPatrick

So many villains....

Darth Vader- SW Force Unleashed 1 & 2 (if you chose to go against him)
Joker - Batman
Bowser- Mario
Gruntilda - Banjo Kazooie
Dimitri - GTA IV
Frank Tenpenny - GTA San Andreas
Giovanni - Pokémon Leafgreen & FireRed

Kira Yamato

Ghost of Razgriz
If I wasn't sleep-deprived at the time of writing this, I'd actually provide reasons, no matter how brief. For now, though, a simple list will have to suffice:

- Ali Shaheed, Conrad Marburg, Henry Leland, and Konstantin Brayko (Alpha Protocol)
- Sarevok Anchev (Baldur's Gate)
- General Sarrano (Bulletstorm)
- Kane (Command & Conquer franchise)
- The Master (Fallout)
- Frank Horrigan (Fallout 2)
- Shuji Ikutsuki (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3)
- Tohru Adachi (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4)

GreatGonzales

The Master
Joker from Batman: Arkham City was a great villain. Also loved Master Grodus from Paper Mario: TTYD.

Akuroma

The Doctor
- Master Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
- Maester Seymour from Final Fantasy 10
- Caius from Final Fantasy 13-2
- Ghetsis from Pokemon B/W

Recon

Adachi (Persona 4)
Hades (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)
Count Bleck & Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)
Fawful (Mario RPGs)
Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Joshua (TWEWY)
Grima (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Kefka (FF VI)
The Black Mage (Maplestory)
Illua (Final Fantasy Tactics A2)

THere's probably a bunch more but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Last edited:

diakyu

THere's probably a bunch more but I can't remember them off the top of my head.
I think you missed the one your username is named after lol.

Recon

I think you missed the one your username is named after lol.

He's good, but I'm looking at the real villains here, as in the final bosses.

Oh and speaking of which,
Sota Sarushiro (Ace Attorney Investigations 2)

KillerDraco

Tom Nook (Animal Crossing)

And yet Tom Nook somehow made it onto your list?

Gotta be honest here, I have never seen Tom Nook as being a villain. Even when you have a huge home loan out with him, he doesn't hound you for it. He doesn't add fees or interest. There are no repercussions for not paying it off. And he'll even still sell you items/services at regular prices no matter how big a debt you have with him. Plus, he builds the houses himself! Of course it'd cost a lot, considering you're paying a debt that includes the cost of labor and materials.

Me n' Tom, we be bros.

TheGreaterLucario

Oh and speaking of which,
Sota Sarushiro (Ace Attorney Investigations 2)

If you're going to list Ace Attorney villains, I've got a few more to add:

Manfred von Karma (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)- I will quote Phoenix on this: "Manfred von Karma, I think I hate you."
Damon Gant (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)- Super. Corrupt. Police. Cheif. 'Nuff said.
Aaaaaand, since I unfortunately do NOT know her name: "That crazy b*** who shoots Edgeworth in Ace Attorney: Investigations." RIGHT THERE IN THE FREAKING COURTROOM, NONETHELESS!

Recon

If you're going to list Ace Attorney villains, I've got a few more to add:

Manfred von Karma (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)- I will quote Phoenix on this: "Manfred von Karma, I think I hate you."
Damon Gant (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)- Super. Corrupt. Police. Cheif. 'Nuff said.
Aaaaaand, since I unfortunately do NOT know her name: "That crazy b*** who shoots Edgeworth in Ace Attorney: Investigations." RIGHT THERE IN THE FREAKING COURTROOM, NONETHELESS!

Still not as bad as the guy who orchestrated everything, Quercus Alba. At least Calisto Yew/Shih-Na was interesting.

Kiyoshii

FarCry 3: Vaas Montenegro
Not exactly a major FPS fan, but this guy was the reason FarCry 3 was worthwhile, his character was unplanned yet just the type the game needed.

The Walking Dead Game: The Stranger
*Spoilers!*
This guy is the only reason Lee died
He also successfully guilt tripped me about all of the choices I made in the game.

Last edited:

Djura

99% chance to hit
Spec Ops: The Line
Captain Martin Walker.

In his self-driven mission to desperately become the hero, he became something he didn't want to be: a villain. He needed someone to blame, so when he launched white phosphorus at the 33rd, who happened to be sheltering civilians, he blamed them instead of himself. He turned himself and his squad into murderers, and brought down a post-catastrophic Dubai to its knees in his misguided quest for heroism.

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Bowser (Mario)
Sephiroth (FF7)
Alduin (Skyrim)

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Jessica Sherawat from Resident Evil: Revelations. "I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it." Fashion diva and a bad guy. Who would've thought? XD I didn't know she worked for three different companies.

Raymond on the other hand is MEH, nya~

Crasher

GLaDOS is one of my favourites, as is Alistair Tenpenny from Fallout 3. Not a bad guy per se, but still a nasty enough guy to qualify. He sits on his balcony and takes potshots at wandering wastelanders!

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
My faves are GLaDOS, count bleck and Kefka.

Kefka:kefka is all kinds of insane. He is disturbing,illogical,artistic,intelligent,and more. Plus, he does more than many bad guys could do and becomes a GOD.

Count bleck:he wants to destroy all worlds. Nothing special, until you learn why. Turns out he was separated from his love and he thinks if he can't live happily, no one can. His backstory is interesting, as well as his character, and the lengths he will go to too achieve his goal are large.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
Hazama from BlazBlue. You know you have a truly great villain when there is absolutely NOTHING redeemable about him.
Also Giygas from Earthbound, because he has the perfect nightmare fuel atmosphere and after gaining "such tremendous evil power" he was a threat to the entire universe

Last edited: