• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Villain Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

soiya
Alright, I'll keep this simple.

You post the best villain(s) that you've seen in a TV show/movie, and then complement (insult) people on their choice of villain.

ONLY LIST VILLAINS FROM TV SHOWS/MOVIES/REAL LIFE. NO VIDEO GAME VILLANS ARE TO BE LISTED. HAVE I MADE THIS CLEAR ENOUGH?

Start.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
The Phantom Limb on Venture Bros.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

'Nuff said.

DomeFossil

~awaits new Sugi art
-Lord Voldemort
-The joker
-Count Olaf
-Dolores Umbridge

Let the flaming begin :/

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
This ones from a book but oh well

Lijah Cuu (Guant's Ghosts)
No character in literature has ever generated such loathing from me, not just because Cuu is actually a Ghost which makes his actions even worse than if he were a Chaos soldier, but also because he killed off three of the best characters in the series and attacked Larkin who is by all accounts my favourite character. Not to mention that he has one of the most well crafted evil personalities that I have ever seen.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
L. Ron Hubbard

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Bowser.
Lunar (Mischief Makers).

I'll think of more later.

hIrAm

Lord Voldemort comes to mind.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Dolores Umbridge. I really wanted to just kick her *** when I watched the fifth HP movie for the first time.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
This is a VERY hard one. I can't really pick one but for now, I'll say Ben from Lost. Especially recently, he seems to be very good at being creepy, manipulative, and find a way to pull a trump card when you least expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.