• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Villain Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
soulja boy, he killed hip-hop music(and all music pretty much)

HK

Radiance of Shadows

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
But weren't you the one who said L Ron? :'( I have one of his books so he MUST be real.
Hypocrisy is fun.

Also same here, he's probably fictional. No one can be truly his size and be able to type, let alone breathe without machines. ;___;
Didn't Joe lose weight? Or do we still have to say screw the harpoons and man the Low Orbit Ion Cannon when he comes near?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
that crocodile from crocodile 1 & 2.

damn crocodile stalling the movie and killing... killing.... keeps killing.

The Deadman

The Phenom Owns!
The first two to come to my mind is Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader. Vader kicked *** in the first three :p

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Two words-Darth Vader

Umbreon_13

I think the best villain would have to be venom from spider-man 3
Or cell from DBZ

rocky505

lex luther from superman he may not have super powers but he is a tough S.O.B.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Hades off Hercules. HE HAD HUMOUR!

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
Dr Evil
I am partial to the psychopathic bad guys too. The ones who don't actually say a few words before they destroy you. They actually do it. Kid Buu from DBZ

I like Venom among a few others that i cant name off the top of my head because my mind is mush at 4 AM.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Hannibal Lecter- Silence of the lambs

Norman Bates- Psycho

Ian McKinley- Final Destination 3

Michael Meyers- Halloween

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
The Joker from Batman

Sashu-maru from InuYasha

SYLAR from Heroes

EDIT: Not Salazar... its Sylar... sorry