• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Villain in any media

BlueDragonfangirl

I like a lot of villains..

Vlad/Evil Danny/Ember/Box Ghost {For his humor mostly}-Danny Phantom
Drakken/Shego/Monkey Fist-Kim Possible
Simon the Monster Hunter-Aahh Real Monsters
Tak {She was awesome!}-Invader Zim
Does Zim from Invader Zim count?
Azula-Avatar the Last Airbender
Vexus-My Life as a Teenage Robot
Sideshow Bob/Mr.Burns {Early seasons}-The Simpsons
Stewie {When hes evil or fighting other villains}-Family Guy
Karai {I liked her connections with Leo, it was fun}-2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Sid-Toy Story 1
Dr.Blowhole-Penguins of Madagascar
Syler-Heroes
Team Rocket-Pokemon
Voldemort-Harry Potter

These are some of my favorites...I can't name a few from other anime cuz I can't remember some names but yah.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Delores Umbridge.

She's the only villain who doesn't gather any sort of sympathy from people I've asked. I think that's pretty awesome for a villain.

D

Deleted member 318910

Okay, for my complete list of favorite villians:

The Joker from all DC related stuff.

Darth Vader from Sta-- Wait, no, everybody know where he comes from.

The Combine from Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode 1, and Half-Life 2: Episode 2, and Half-Life 2: Episode 3. (trolololo)

Morgoth, Sauron, and Saruman, from The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion.

Makarov, from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.(And For FS, don't hate me.)

Zombies, from (insert any zombie movie and/or TV show ever).

And the NWO, from the B. S. that comes out of Alex Jones's mouth (Did I say mouth? I'm sorry, I meant a**).

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Delores Umbridge.

She's the only villain who doesn't gather any sort of sympathy from people I've asked. I think that's pretty awesome for a villain.

OH MY GOD I HATED HER

Moriarty from Sherlock..Andrew Scott does a fantastic job..not only is Moriarty evil..but he is also AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I preferred him when played by Eric Porter in the Jeremy Brett version

Rapidash01

Pokemon 4ever
Batman: The Joker, he has done a lot of damage

Power Rangers: Lord Zedd, parents even wrote letters to Saban to make him less evil ( what did they expect that he was going to invite the Rangers to a tea party) but i also liked him after he was married to Rita. He also had an awesome theme music.

Disney: Jafar, could he look more evil; why would you hire him to be your grand vizier
Hades, mainly because of James Woods
Other disney villains i like are Shere Khan, Ratigan, Scar, Maleficent an Captain Hook.

Macgyver: Murdoc, you can blow him up, throw him off a cliff, electrocute him, he can fall into a mineshaft he just won't die.

MetalVictini

Winning!
The Joker. For reasons mentioned above.

Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI. His actions screw the entire world over. He has no allegiances (working with Gestahl is more of a means to an end.) , doesn't care who he hurts or kills, poisons an entire city just to reduce resistance, and destroys almost the entire world just to become a god. His actions also directly affect each of the party members, including driving Celes to attempt suicide. Overall, I think Kefka made an amazing villain and deserves the praise he gets.

Van Grants from Tales of the Abyss. His actions cause immense psychological harm to Luke, and the fact that he's causing problems for the party all through the game make him a really good villain in my book.

ForeverFlame

Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI. His actions screw the entire world over. He has no allegiances (working with Gestahl is more of a means to an end.) , doesn't care who he hurts or kills, poisons an entire city just to reduce resistance, and destroys almost the entire world just to become a god. His actions also directly affect each of the party members, including driving Celes to attempt suicide. Overall, I think Kefka made an amazing villain and deserves the praise he gets.

Van Grants from Tales of the Abyss. His actions cause immense psychological harm to Luke, and the fact that he's causing problems for the party all through the game make him a really good villain in my book.

I agree with all of the above. Kefka is basically the Joker with magical powers (aka, even more dangerous), and although I hated Van, he was an effective villain because he successfully screwed Luke up (to say the least) and it took 50 hours after his introduction just for him to freaking die. And the last fight against him was the most satisfying final fight I've ever had. It was long, drawn out, and very satisfying to take your 50 hours of anger out on him.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Delores Umbridge.

I find it funny how I never started hating her until after I saw the movie. I guess I never really caught it in the book, even though I didn't like what she was doing, but Imelda Staunton did a wonderful job with her. I was literally squirming and seething in my seat at the theater every time she spoke. *shudders* I think she's the reason I haven't watched the fifth Harry Potter movie since...

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
You people are so silly. The Joker murdered Robin, crippled Batgirl, and has the highest body count out of all non-supernatural comic book characters (mainly due to the multiple continuities - the Joker has sometimes killed the same person more than once due to this).

In the multiple continuities he also did a bunch of crazy **** such as: killing a fast food worker for getting his order wrong, gave poisoned ice cream to boy scouts, killing a school bus full of children, killing Lois Lane, gassing an elementary school, raping Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) and showing pictures of it to her father, forced a man to masturbate to a picture of his daughter, more rape, bombs a stadium (TDKR-style), boils a kid into a stew and forces his dad to eat the remains, and stole a kid's report card. Check this out. (note that the Joker has not only killed characters in Batman, but also in Superman, Swing Thing, The Justice League, Wonder Woman, and even the freaking Green Lantern - this guy is a menace)

Heath Ledger's Joker is just the tip of the iceberg. Plus the Dark Knight version of the Joker earns good guy points for killing off Maggie Gyllenhall for us.

Because best is emphasized only by body count and shock factor, right?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You people are so silly. The Joker murdered Robin, crippled Batgirl, and has the highest body count out of all non-supernatural comic book characters (mainly due to the multiple continuities - the Joker has sometimes killed the same person more than once due to this).

In the multiple continuities he also did a bunch of crazy **** such as: killing a fast food worker for getting his order wrong, gave poisoned ice cream to boy scouts, killing a school bus full of children, killing Lois Lane, gassing an elementary school, raping Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) and showing pictures of it to her father, forced a man to masturbate to a picture of his daughter, more rape, bombs a stadium (TDKR-style), boils a kid into a stew and forces his dad to eat the remains, and stole a kid's report card. Check this out. (note that the Joker has not only killed characters in Batman, but also in Superman, Swing Thing, The Justice League, Wonder Woman, and even the freaking Green Lantern - this guy is a menace)

Heath Ledger's Joker is just the tip of the iceberg. Plus the Dark Knight version of the Joker earns good guy points for killing off Maggie Gyllenhall for us.
Oh, that's our good ol' Mr. J.

The Internet's a great villain.

I'm in the mood for changing things up. Best comic relief villains?

N/A

Banned
I am a hacker, lets just put it out there. Ive always wanted to make my own version of some of my child hood games. I went to a site, cool roms, (maybe youve heard of it.) and downloaded polemon fire red. When the download ended, the file was named, Beware the red.gba. Before we get deeper, my name is Kaleb. Not the, "Lets just call me generic name here.", bull ****, Kaleb IS my name. The rom worked with my basic editors, at least it would load, but i couldnt edit the world. I tried placing grass and house parts and signs, but it wouldnt save. I gave up with my editing and decided to play the game like old times. When i started, professor oak would just stand there without a text box. The ratatat came out of the pokeball, i chose my gender and name, and he still didnt say anything. The game started and my room was exactly the same as the original game. Except it was all red. I went down stairs to see if loading a new area would fix this red overcolor, but it didnt. My mom wasnt there either. I left the house to see a red over world with only one NPC. The NPC said nothing but random symbols and letters. It then said txt file. I continued to try and go to the grass so prof. Oak could tell me not to but the NPC walked up to me, paused, and then he went into prof. Oaks laboratory. My character automatically followed him so i figured this was suposed to be Oak in this messed up game. I walked up to him in his lab and he just repeated his garbage letters frase. I couldnt figure out what he was saying, it was like translating something to numbers and symbols. Then my rival walks in, and he was in a panic. "Get out, get out! They're coming! Grab a pokemon and go!" I looked at the table with all the pokemon and grabbed a charnander,( personal faveorite). Instead of my rival batteling me, he pushes me out of the building. Now everything was how it was suposed to look. Green grass, blue water, all back to normal. Except the NPC who was saying that giberish was out side and we started to battle. The text box repeated the steps on a pokemon battle, like how professer oak does on your first battle. I threw out my charmander, and he thhrew out a red, well, Red. Yes, he throws out Red, the main character. The guy that you play as. What. The. Hell. One thing though, red dosent have eyes. Black spaces for eyes. His sprite moves forward, then the game cuts to black. The game comes back, and he moves closer. Cuts to black. Moves closer. Cuts to balck. Closer. Black. Closer. Black.Closer. Black. Closer. Black, and then theres 3 of them. Black. Black. Black. A text box apears. Its the God damn jumbled text **** again, and at the end of it it says text file and repeats. I entered the text into a text file and saw the frase jpeg over and over. I trans lated the text file to a jpeg, to see red with no eyes, blankly facing me. Please, just stay away from the game. Cool roms may have already gotten rid of it. I want you to tell everyone you know to stay away from it. Spread this all over the internet for all i care, just stay away from it.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Let's see...ok, top 10 villians:

10. Darth Vader (star wars): What can I say? he's a villian of all villians in any story in exsistance

9. Urusla (disney): Taking away the abillity to sing for the price of her to get to walk...that is just something I'd never sacerfice myself to someone like her

8. Jafar (disney): now this guy was purely evil, and got his just deserts when aladian tricked him

7. Yubel (Yu-Gi-Oh GX): now here's a female villian that was probally the most one of leathal in all the villians in the entire Yu-Gi-Oh seris. She can turn people and their duel spirits into her slaves making them "zombie" like and she merged 2 worlds together with the intention of merging 12 worlds together.

6. Supreme King (Yu-Gi-Oh GX): Jaden's darkness...and what a darkness he was. Using a dark version of his hero deck (and a wicket cool outfit), he was one mean darkness.

5. Z-one (Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's): This guy was another crazy villian, he was littlery the villian of the future and was willing to destroy the past in order to save the future but in the end, he foiled his own plans by realizing what he did wrong and sacurfied himself

4. Dartz (Yu-Gi-Oh orginal): The former king of Atlantis, this guy was consered the master of the Seal of Orichacos which is one purely evil force. His objection was to rasie leviathan, destroy the world, and restart it. He was also the closest to beating the hero out of all the villians in this seris.

3. N: He needs no introduction and what can I say? He's more anti-hero then anything because he belives he's doing the right thing but going about it all wrong.

2. Ghetisis: again no intro needed here, he's manipultive, crazy, nuts...and quite powerful. But we all know that right? O yeah...and he attemps to KILL the main charater!

1. President Snow (The Hunger Games): and now for the number 1 villian...I give thee....President Snow! This guy is really, rightdown to the core evil. From start to finish of The Hunger Games, he's in control most of the time. I mean, he's using these games to keep his 12 districs in like but killing kids in them...how can someone do that...? He has so much blood on his hands it's no wonder he reaks of it. I'm glad he gets killed in book 3.

Honorible mentions: Hatis (disney), The Dark Signers (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's), Paradox (Yu-Gi-Oh: bonds beyond time: movie), Goivanni (pokemon) and Scar (disney)

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
Norman Stansfield from Leon, played by Gary Oldman. One of my favourite villains of all time.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran

I agree with all of those and I have one to add as well.

Hazama from Blazblue: Not only has he caused widespread pain and destruction, he has also traumatized and forced a 19 year old girl to become an omnicidal maniac, possessed the protagonist's brother to chop off his arm, burn their home, and kidnap their sister. He's also turned two very good friends against each other, killed the wife of a powerful warrior for teh lulz, and he does this all with a big ****-eating grin on his face. He enjoys all the pain and suffering he causes. Did I mention he used to be an extremely powerful warrior? As a matter of fact, he was one of the Six Heroes, a group of legendary warriors who fought an eldritch abomination that Hazama himself created and caused the deaths of millions. Yeah, there's a reason he's called the biggest Troll in gaming.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would also say Moriarty is a close second to me.