• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Villain in any media

Estellise

peachy
I really like Giygas from Earthbound, no particular reason. Most of the Batman villains are pretty cool as well.

Steelrush

Banned
I'd say Mephiles the Dark from Sonic '06. If you played that game and got to know his character, you'll see that he's vile, incredibly ruthless, and boldly goes where no evil Sonic villain has gone before. He is considered to be the ultimate villain in the Sonic the Hedgehog series due to the fact that he actually killed Sonic, is evil incarnate (some say he makes Ganondorf, Giygas, and Satan look like newborn kittens), and nearly succeeded in his agenda.

lollygag

Banned
Freddy Krueger is the top one. No doubt about it.

Ghetsis was definitely a great villain. He was the kind that you love to hate. Bowser is another one you can never forget. I would have included N, but he is too much of an anti-villain and not a real evil villain.

Sauron was cool enough, but I really was amazed by Morgoth, the master of Sauron and the original Dark Lord of Middle-earth. He built a fortress the size of all of Gondor. Also getting credit is the great spider Ungoliant, who helped him destroy the Two Trees of Valinor and all the light in the world. (Ungoliant is also Shelob's mom.) But my favorite Middle-earth villain is Feanor, the crafty and arrogant leader of the Noldor Elves. He was a great villain protagonist.

Not to mention the spoiled brat villains. Angelica from Rugrats, Montana Max, Darla Dimple...plenty of interesting ones.

And there's plenty of great villainesses too. Jadis the White Witch was awesome. Don't just see the movie - read the books, including the prequel which explains her origins as an empress of another world. She managed to obliterate HER ENTIRE PLANET with just one word! I also liked Natla from Tomb Raider. She is much like the White Witch, able to destroy a civilization (in her case Atlantis) and capable of creating monsters. Precious' mom in the movie Precious is another one, as well as Joan Crawford from Mommie Dearest (who was a real person). Both are the image of a horrible parent. Regina George also sticks out in my mind - the snooty popular girl from Mean Girls was creepy without any sort of weapon or powers.

And don't forget the best villainess IMO, Maleficent. The most evil of the Disney villains, she calls on the powers of hell to prevent Prince Philip from rescuing Aurora. Plus she's in Kingdom Hearts. Actually, nearly all of Disney's villains are memorable. Other cool villains include the Queen from Snow White, Lady Tremaine, Ursula, Frollo, Jafar, Gaston, and Queen Narissa.

For some reason, Johnny Lawrence from The Karate Kid is a favorite of mine, even though he's kinda cliche considering the time period the movie came out. He's actually the star of all my Karate Kid fanfics. His looks alone inspire characters in my original stories.

And of course, all the Powerpuff Girls villains. Mojo Jojo, HIM (my personal fave), Fuzzy, the Gangreen Gang, Princess (also a spoiled brat - emphasis on brat), Sedusa, and all the rest.

Last edited:

SilverFox

So sly
Mola Ram (Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom)
Col. Hans Landa (Inglorious Basterds)
Elle Driver (Kill Bill)
Mitsuko Soma (Battle Royale)
Captain Vidal (Pan's Laberynth)
Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)

AyameTori

solitude sometimes is best society
I love Regina from Once Upon A Time, she has a dynamic character I think, stuck between good and bad XD