• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Water Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Composer

The Composer
I like Starmie, Vaporeon and Lapras. They've been my favorite waters since the start. I don't like Kingdra. Not even a little bit, not even at all.

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
Id have to say Kingdra.

Brado

Bawlin'
Slowbro! It is so fun going through the game training a really slow/weak pokemon(slowpoke), and then it totally kicks A.ss when it evolves.

Strawberry.

Strawberry fields.
Are we taking the best water POKéMON for the second generation only, or overall? If we're talking overall, I'd have to pick Starmie as one of the best water types because of its versatility.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Lanturn. It's dual-type just makes it awesome against fellow Waters.

mew801

Lapras or Kingdra. Kant really decide between them!

ironman4541

Lapras, Feraligatr, Lanturn, and Milotic have been my favorites. I like almost all the water type pokemon, so its really hard to decide.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
my favorite is empoleon becuase it looks awesome IMO.
but starmie is the most versatile. and gyarados is just one heck of a powerhouse.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Up from Kanto to Johto? Hmm.... I say Kingdra.

invisible-chan

ポッキ の かみ
Personally, I like Lapras, Gyaragos, Lanturn/Chinchou (I love the water/electricity mix), and Vaporeon. I'm not going to mention starter because everyone already knows they're great.

Status
Not open for further replies.