• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Water Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kites

Champ In The Making
Feraligatr is a beast in G/S/C.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i would say fereligatr, sometimes i regret that i choose cyndaquil as my starter you know but i had to choose.

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
I say Feraligatr.

mew801

feraligatr def. it ruled all water pokemon in 2nd gen.

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
Kingdra and Lanturn. Both benefit from fantastic typing (Kingdra being only weak to dragon, and Lanturn to ground). Kingdra has pretty amazing all round stats, and Lanturn has good special stats, which take full advantage of its types and moves. With the ability to hit a stabbed, super-effective hit on their weaknesses (and outspeed most of the pokemon possesing the moves to hit them super effective), both pokemon are pretty darned fantastic.

133tSneasel

Starmie is the most used, because it has some of the best Stats, it learns Electric, Ice and Psychic attacks attacks. Also, it can heal with Recover and it learns Rapid Spin to get rid of Spikes. It also learns the Screens, Light and Reflect. So, it can fit into any team, I'm not saying it's the best, but it's quite useful.

Suicune has the best Special Defense in the game, but it's move pool isn't that great. Best Roarer too.

Lanturn, and Kingdra are good and are good Sleep Talkers, but aren't used that much because of there movepool.

I don't like Feraligatr, because its a physical attacker, it looks good, but in G/S/C, physical waters aren't the greatest.

Golde

Always Searching~
Suicune.

Um...qwilfish. definetly. Coolest and bestest ever. Tied with remoraid line, fo sho :|

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
For 1st gen, Psyduck. His charm was amusing ^__^; In terms of battle, however, Lapras.

For 2nd gen, Kingdra in terms of awesomeness and battle.

TrainerxDiana

*steps slightly outside the box*
Lanturn. Water/Electric is really cool... And I've always found it to be very underrated.

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
i like kingdra

Zorg

Spongetastic
feraligatr, octillery or kingdra, although ive never trained a kingdra but i hear they are mint

Status
Not open for further replies.