• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Water Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

auteur

Fossil freak
Politoed deserves a mention as well. It has decent stats and a good variety of attacks. And it's cute too. :redface:

Nevertheless, IMO the best water type are Starmie and Kingdra.

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
best water types were cloyster starmie and poliwrath IMO
totally wrecked everythin in their path

HoennMaster

Corsola wins by far.

gtab x3

I think you are all forgeting the awsomeness of Lanturn! it had great hp and the combination of confuse ray and thondershock owned

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
I say Starmie. It can utilize the BoltBeam tactic. It can also dish out Psychic damage.

Let's also not forget how cool it looks.

aerisLana

i cannot believe
  • Feraligatr: The Water type that I often use in my team.
  • Lanturn: I love that it's part Electric type so it can also beat Water types.
  • Kingdra: Only one weakness, and it's a Dragon type too!

FlyingEevee

Crazy B!tch
I like Vaporeon, Corsola, and Lapras.

Amazing Red

Suicune. Just kidding.

I like Totodile, and Kingdra.

UmbreonLord

5th Gen OU
I think lanturn is the best, it has an awesome combination of types and has some decent moves that it can learn

Kipcha

Personally, I like using Gyarados, Kingdra, Feraligatr and Vaporeon. I especially like Gyarados because you can teach him different moves the you cannot get other Pokemon to learn (Fire Blast, Thunder, etc.)

RooRoo26

whats that!
My favrite is Mantike because it has those very long wings!:)

mew801

either fertaligatr, kingdra or poliwrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.