1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Janovy, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janovy

Janovy Banned

As many of us suspected, the song heard in the previews for the new season of Best Wishes is indeed the new opening theme song of Best Wishes 2.

So yeah, we're finally getting a new opening! xD

Source

I didn't want to post this in the Best Wishes 2 thread because I believe this deserves a thread of its own, IT'S A NEW OPENING!

2. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

AMG do want.

Gief spoilers and decent music.

3. G50

G50 No longer posting

Hopefully this new opening will have some spoilers, especially evolution(s)

4. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

It'd be hilarious if it was exactly the old opening but with [10 episodes worth of] shaded out old Pokemon added here and there

5. I am Lu

I am Lu Well-Known Member

And yet, strangely possible.

6. G50

G50 No longer posting

It's possible, but I really hope they don't do that and expect them not to.

7. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

Oh please don't be like the old one it should of been change a long time ago.

8. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

oh this is good news. most of us suspected this would be the case but it is nice to get official confirmation..spoilers would be nice to stem the predictions

9. Blessed

Blessed Well-Known Member

She sings a lot of openings.

10. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Well, she voices Ash after all.

11. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

Why not in that thread? I was about to make one too prior to when you made it but since that thread doesn't have much to talk about since we have 2 episodes titles already for BW2 in another thread, & the World Tournament in another but thats not up to me.

And all I want is a good opening, well I think anything would be a step up to what we had for 85 episodes straight.

12. Beeblebrox

Beeblebrox Well-Known Member

I'd be vaguely surprised if it wasn't.

Would almost be worth it for the howls of anguish on here.

13. Remmie

Remmie Here I go!

When will we see this opening? In episode 85? Or next week. Hope it's the second one.

14. pokefandt

pokefandt Well-Known Member

Its about bloody time! So this one will debut in the Homika episodes.

15. Beeblebrox

Beeblebrox Well-Known Member

I imagine it'll debut with BW2-01; a new title sequence for the last few episodes of Best Wishes doesn't make any sort of sense.

16. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

Err... This is the "Best Wishes 2 Opening"... Obviously we will see it in the first episode of this second season (21st).

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  17. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

June 21st. when best wishes 2 starts

18. HoennTori

HoennTori BisexualMexnese Kid

I swear to god if its the shaded out style I'll kill someone. I really will. Make it like the opening before and I'm good.

19. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

I didn't even notice there was a song for the preview...was paying too much attention to the pretty moving pictures I guess :3. Although I'm more interested in what the opening will look like over the actual song.

20. Janovy

Janovy Banned

120525op_img.jpg

Okay, I guess this proves that the OP will be our traditional, colored, 2D one. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.