• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes 2 Opening - "Be An Arrow" (sung by Rica Matsumoto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 4485

Okay, I guess this proves that the OP will be our traditional, colored, 2D one. :D

a shot like that makes me speculate all the elite 4 getting an appearance and that makes me happy. I love this opening already

gliscor&yanmega

View attachment 4485

Okay, I guess this proves that the OP will be our traditional, colored, 2D one. :D

Was just about to post that.

I see Shizui in there, unless my eyes be playing tricks on me :O

EDIT: I guess no evolutions for Axew, Pikachu, or Stunfisk, darn and I was so sure they'd be evolved in here D: :p

HoennTori

BisexualMexnese Kid
Was just about to post that.

I see Shizui in there, unless my eyes be playing tricks on me :O

EDIT: I guess no evolutions for Axew, Pikachu, or Stunfisk, darn and I was so sure they'd be evolved in here D: :p

Stunfisk evolves?

Janovy

Banned
I think Drayden is there too.

Chomper4

Rivals I see here are Trip, Zoey, Kenny, Ursula, Stephan, Georgia, Bianca, Burgundy, and the dude who is your rival from B2W2

gliscor&yanmega

I think Drayden is there too.

Hmm, maybe that's the person beside Shizui. Can kind of see it...although hard to tell based on a small picture D:

Hurry up opening, I want to see you more now, argh :O

Janovy

Banned
The person near Shizui, you can clearly recoonize his white hair and his clothes. Compare it with his official art and you'll spot the similarities.

The person near Shizui, you can clearly recoonize his white hair and his clothes. Compare it with his official art and you'll spot the similarities.

yea I can see it now. so drayden, caitlin and shizui. more and more I'm thinking its characters who are in the tournament. now we just need to figure out the person and maybe pokemon? at the top. although its probably just 2 people. maybe Cynthia and alder?

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
yea I can see it now. so drayden, caitlin and shizui. more and more I'm thinking its characters who are in the tournament. now we just need to figure out the person and maybe pokemon? at the top
I don't think there are any other Pokémon on this current picture (aside from the BW trio ones)! :O

So, I believe you'll be happy with the animation. :p

That's Alder at the top, surely?

The figure next to him is floating, so I guess it's a Pokémon.
It's Cynthia, though I did mistake her for a Pokémon at first. xD

gliscor&yanmega

www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/news/index.html#129615 got a clearer image here. is definitely caitlin, Cynthia, alder, drayden, shizui

I like how they have them placed:
-Alder, and Cynthia placed in the middle together, higher then everyone else. They are champions.
-Caitlin placed on the side only with herself, lower then Alder and Cynthia. She's an Elite Four.
-Drayden, and Shizui placed together on the other side, kind of looks like they are standing on the lowest point. Gym Leaders.

HoennTori

BisexualMexnese Kid
So Lance helped Ash take on TR and later TA and TM Cynthia appeared a lot and helped with Team Galactic and Alder seems to star in this arc with Cynthia. Anyone feel Stephen Stone got a bum deal?

G50

No longer posting
I think they may wait until the new opening is shown in an episode before any possible new spoilers are revealed about it.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
View attachment 4485

OMFG.

But I am more overjoyed with the fact that Stunfisk might replace Pansage as Cilan's mascot mon P:. Shizui not being forgetten is pretty nice too.

I wonder if we get all the rivals and their mothers here or another opening for league time(assuming BW does end in three years and we don't get BW3: (R)Evolutions).

Status
Not open for further replies.