• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Battle Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
we may have to wait until the league for snivy, but I'm hoping for something from oshawott during the rocket/meleotta thing

Oshawotth as been doing a lot out of official battles, battling Dragonite, battling Onix, Piplup once in a while.

I'm starting to feel the league is close since everything in the opening seems to be covered or almost covered(besides the two things I mentioned before) thats why I said that.

I would love if Snivy got an episode talking about her own limitations and learning a new move, she is a starter and seems to be pretty popular so I don't really get why she hasn't gotten and episode for herself by now.

Oshawotth as been doing a lot out of official battles, battling Dragonite, battling Onix, Piplup once in a while.

I'm starting to feel the league is close since everything in the opening seems to be covered or almost covered(besides the two things I mentioned before) thats why I said that.

I would love if Snivy got an episode talking about her own limitations and learning a new move, she is a starter and seems to be pretty popular so I don't really get why she hasn't gotten and episode for herself by now.

its the reason ash shouldn't get all 3 starters. One of them always ends up shafted.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The percent of wins of the main characters is relativy even.
For those percent, we know that Burgundy is a joke rival because she lost all her battles. Georgia isn't a joke because her win/lose ratio is the normal. Bianca has a low ratio (start to win late and not partcipating in Junior Cup are the causes of this) and Stephan have a great wion ratio because the Donamite. Surprise that trip, becuse the Junior CUp has more win than loses.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
its the reason ash shouldn't get all 3 starters. One of them always ends up shafted.

Not really, Snivy isn't being shafted, they just made her way to strrong from the start and have her a pretty damn good moveset.

She does get to do important stuff but like I've said, its helping Oshawott, helping Snivy, helping Scraggy/Axew, etc not something for her, she isn't being ignored but she isn't getting anything either, she is fun but stale at this point.

I don't remember the Kanto/Unova starters being shafted.

I don't remember the Kanto/Unova starters being shafted.

when was the last time snivy did anything? her and oshawott haven't had a official win since clay, while pignite has had 4 in that time

when was the last time snivy did anything? her and oshawott haven't had a official win since clay, while pignite has had 4 in that time

Those two aren't meant to battle most of the time. They're meant to be "cute" and flail around the screen with their personalities.

Janovy

Banned
Those two aren't meant to battle most of the time. They're meant to be "cute" and flail around the screen with their personalities.
At least they have personalities.

Just look at Palpitoad. xD

At least they have personalities.

Just look at Palpitoad. xD

Poor guy. Barely battles and so little personality. I really do wonder what the point was? They could of just had Ash catch Krokorok earlier if they just wanted a ground type for the gym

Janovy

Banned
Poor guy. Barely battles and so little personality. I really do wonder what the point was? They could of just had Ash catch Krokorok earlier if they just wanted a ground type for the gym
I know! It's almost a shame. :/

At least he's likely to be used in the upcoming tag battle.

I know! It's almost a shame. :/

At least he's likely to be used in the upcoming tag battle.

We can hope. Although what I want more is to see it interact in a group shot. Heck just have it in the background eating happily so its something more then a battle machine

Everlasting

Everything stays.
First time I came here, sorry. hm
Great Catalog, interresting to see how strong is Crustle, only 2 losing matches, great !

First time I came here, sorry. hm
Great Catalog, interresting to see how strong is Crustle, only 2 losing matches, great !

It really does paint and interesting Picture when you compare pokemon. See whos overpowered and whos underused

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Emolga doesn't get many battles anymore. She hasn't battled in a while.

I noticed the first post updated but promised to do this anyway. Here are my numbers which are a little different then the OP.

Ash: 53% (59 out of 112)

Pikachu: 71% (15 out of 21)
Levanny: 71% (5 out of 7)
Boldore: 57% (4 out of 7)**
Unfezant: 50% (3 out of 6)
Palpitoad: 50% (3 out of 6)
Krookodile: 50% (3 out of 6)***
Oshawott: 50% (8 out of 16)
Snivy: 45% (5 out of 11)**
Pignite: 42% (8 out of 19)*
Scraggy: 38% (5 out of 13)*

Iris: 56% (10 out of 18)

Emolga: 100% (3 out of 3)
Dragonite: 67% (2 out of 3)***
Exadrill: 50% (3 out of 6)****
Axew: 33% (2 out of 6)*

Cilian: 62% (13 out of 21)

Crustle: 78% (7 out of 9)***
Pansage: 56% (5 out of 9)
Stunfish: 33% (1 out of 3)

*Draws are counted for the Total Number of Battles
**Counted a Technical Win as a loss if the Pokemon was KO'd
***Only the battles this Pokemon had under their Trainer's ownership are counted
****Only counted this Pokemon's battles since their Trainer joined the cast

Now for the overall Battling Strength of the Rivals / Recurring Characters!

Stephan: 71% (5 out of 7)
Kotetsu: 67% (2 out of 3)
Dawn: 67% (2 out of 3)
Trip: 63% (10 out of 16)
Georgia: 50% (4 out of 8)
Bianca: 30% (3 out of 10)
Burgundy: 0 (0 out of 3)

Trip is missing at least two battles, but his position will be the same regardless.

Grey Wind

Updated everything from last week, sorry for the delay.

According to this emolga is extremely overpowered and pignite is ash's weakest starter.
Well... you can't really say that Emolga is overpowered because she's only had like, four battles. Interesting to note that she's only been knocked out by rocks.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol Mijumaru didn't beat any Onix, I never saw the fainted eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.