• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Battle Catalog

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is sad how little some pokemon have been used. That's the downside of a faster paced series

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It really is sad how little some pokemon have been used. That's the downside of a faster paced series

Ya well if the writers didn't spam a lot more could of been used.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Emolga

VS Swoobat (multiple)(win)
VS Jimmy Ray's Watchog (win)
VS Stephan's Sawk (win)
VS Shion's Roserade (win)

W: 4

100% of battles won.

Flawless victories. The Queen of Electric-types continues to slay the lessors. [IMG139]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/truckscraggy/clap.gif[/IMG139]

Lol Mijumaru didn't beat any Onix, I never saw the fainted eyes.

Uh, are you implying that Valoo lied? Because I really doubt it. Now, I didn't watch that episode myself, but I'm pretty sure I heard something about Oshawott learning Hydro Pump and beating Onix with it. "Fainted eyes" or not, I think it's safe to say that Oshawott defeated Onix and that should count towards his win/loss ratio since it was a victory against a wild Pokemon and according to the OP, those are legitimate.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Flawless victories. The Queen of Electric-types continues to slay the lessors. [IMG139]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/truckscraggy/clap.gif[/IMG139]

Uh, are you implying that Valoo lied? Because I really doubt it. Now, I didn't watch that episode myself, but I'm pretty sure I heard something about Oshawott learning Hydro Pump and beating Onix with it. "Fainted eyes" or not, I think it's safe to say that Oshawott defeated Onix and that should count towards his win/loss ratio since it was a victory against a wild Pokemon and according to the OP, those are legitimate.

No it's not cuz all that happened was he fell to the ground. They still got up so it wasn't a straight up defeat. It's like saying that Pidove defeated Snivy when she didn't.

gohan5

Irisboy
No it's not cuz all that happened was he fell to the ground. They still got up so it wasn't a straight up defeat. It's like saying that Pidove defeated Snivy when she didn't.

But Pidove beating Snivy is still counted in the win/loss ratio isn't it? Hence so is the battle Oshawott had against the Onix. It's all explained in the OP.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But Pidove beating Snivy is still counted in the win/loss ratio isn't it? Hence so is the battle Oshawott had against the Onix. It's all explained in the OP.

Ya but that's a capture so it's different. Mijumaru never knocked one of them out.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

*Shrugs* Valoo decides what counts as a victory in this thread, and I'm not going to argue against his sensible judgments. Either way, Oshawott remains unbothered. He doesn't need a hundred victories to prove his worth; he's selling millions of toys every year and it just keeps getting better.

This. It happenes all the time. I don't get why people are still whining after all this time. :|

It's not right to neglect certain Pokemon just to give others a lot of screen-time. What's the point in having Ash and friends capture Pokemon that are rarely going to appear?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
*Shrugs* Valoo decides what counts as a victory in this thread, and I'm not going to argue against his sensible judgments. Either way, Oshawott remains unbothered. He doesn't need a hundred victories to prove his worth; he's selling millions of toys every year and it just keeps getting better.

It's not right to neglect certain Pokemon just to give others a lot of screen-time. What's the point in having Ash and friends capture Pokemon that are rarely going to appear?

Um you realise Mijumaru wouldn't show up as much if what you say happens right??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Number of Pokemon =/= strength, it only equals to more variety (and also more fights for the spotlight).

It doesn't matter how many Pokemon Ash has. He could have 10 and be a really good trainer or 6 Pokemon and be a really good trainer. The problem is that the more Pokemon Ash has, the less screentime certain Pokemon get. But the writers have shown us in the past that they will make certain Pokemon into powerhouses without training (Kingler, Muk, Tauros).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hate it when people try to debate me on this lol. Unless your blind it's pretty damn obvious.

But it's been proven multiple times in the past that the number of appearances a Pokemon has doesn not determine how strong that Pokemon is. Pokemon that have very few apperances have put on some very impressive performances in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.