• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Calendar [READ THE FIRST POST!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
This thread is about as useful as the last one about Simisage, Conkeldurr and Bisharp.. in other words, its not useful at all.

A list of Pokemon that may or may not have an important role in an episode doesn't help much unless we have titles, summaries or images from the episode to go with them..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
And so begin the capture speculations. Can't we have one episode where nobody speculates on captures? Anyway, I'm not particularly thrilled because we already knew that Tepig was going to evolve sooner or later. And I'm not fond of the Unova fossil Pokemon either, so I'm not excited about Tirtouga and the others (I'm getting Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon vibes).

This thread is about as useful as the last one about Simisage, Conkeldurr and Bisharp.. in other words, its not useful at all.

A list of Pokemon that may or may not have an important role in an episode doesn't help much unless we have titles, summaries or images from the episode to go with them..

its something to speculate about. we here on the serebii forums love us some speculation

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Sorry dudes and dudettes. I had started speculating too quckly and forgot that normally my dreams never come true on this show.

But moving along, I'm wondering if this will be after the tournament due. If so, Swadloon has a chance to train here more so.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
And so begin the capture speculations. Can't we have one episode where nobody speculates on captures? Anyway, I'm not particularly thrilled because we already knew that Tepig was going to evolve sooner or later. And I'm not fond of the Unova fossil Pokemon either, so I'm not excited about Tirtouga and the others (I'm getting Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon vibes).

There aren't capture speculations in gym battle episodes. :p

There aren't capture speculations in gym battle episodes. :p

no we get evolution speculation which is pretty much the same thing and just as bad. although I can't talk as im the one who bought up capture speculations here. I got a little over excited in afraid

Grey Wind

Stark mountain
Wrong continent. :p

Agreed, we don't really need a thread for this until there are episodes. Nice to know the turtles are appearing though.

Also, for people saying that that Pignite is Ash's and won't evolve in the Donamite now, the final is in April. It could easily evolve there.

Can't we have one episode where nobody speculates on captures?
I can see you're irked easily sis. Don't worry, we won't have much capture speculation. And besides, when was the last time there was unfounded capture speculation?

It's also nice to see that months after I posted my Iris with Tirtouga prediction that people are speculating it themselves now.

Haunter ゴースト

Wrong continent. :p

Damn! I mean Twist Mountain:p

I must be tired, that's the second time i've made a mistake this week, saying Kyurem instead of Keldeo in the Movie 15 thread.

-------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't it be good for a thread simply to post new info on the anime?

That way, merch, posters, titles and calendars could be shown in there and stop threads like this being made 24/7.

Damn! I mean Twist Mountain:p

I must be tired, that's the second time i've made a mistake this week, saying Kyurem instead of Keldeo in the Movie 15 thread.

-------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't it be good for a thread simply to post new info on the anime?

That way, merch, posters, titles and calendars could be shown in there and stop threads like this being made 24/7.

that's a good idea would make more sense then getting things posted randomly all over the place

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
I think this is going to lead to a Team Rocket, Unova Fossil, Genesect plotline which may just include Team Plasma.

This source from Japan (which may not be reliable, I'm not saying it is) cites information that Team Rocket and Team Plasma are going to be involved in a Gennesect storyline in the anime soon, and also that TM 95 and the Lock Capsule will be involved. A better translation of the blog entry would be appreciated.

I think this is going to lead to a Team Rocket, Unova Fossil, Genesect plotline which may just include Team Plasma.

This source from Japan (which may not be reliable, I'm not saying it is) cites information that Team Rocket and Team Plasma are going to be involved in a Gennesect storyline in the anime soon, and also that TM 95 and the Lock Capsule will be involved. A better translation of the blog entry would be appreciated.

snarl? that's pretty random. and that's interesting I always figured they would save genosect for a movie

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I can see you're irked easily sis. Don't worry, we won't have much capture speculation. And besides, when was the last time there was unfounded capture speculation?

Forgive me, sis. I'm still seething from a Cilan-related debate that I had yesterday. But maybe we should wait for more information before we all jump on the Iris-will-capture-Tirtouga bandwagon. And I can't answer your last question because I've stopped paying attention to the anime. Besides, it was probably a rhetorical question anyway.

It's also nice to see that months after I posted my Iris with Tirtouga prediction that people are speculating it themselves now.

You're such a trend-setter.

Haunter ゴースト

WHAT!?

This needs to be a movie not an episode. And Mewtwo really needs to be involved!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Team Rocket? Fossils? Caracosta? Pignite? Well my anime schedule is booked for April go Archeops again.
Btw, why is this an episode thread?

Chomper4

i think the four fossil pokemon are in an episode where two siblings fight.

i think the four fossil pokemon are in an episode where two siblings fight.

I would prefer s team rocket episode but could actually see two brothers one with tirtouga and one with archen. the two pokes then evolve during the episode and a match ensues

Chomper4

I think that source is shenanigans, as Genesect would have to debut in a movie before on TV. So that cancels out that theory.

I think that source is shenanigans, as Genesect would have to debut in a movie before on TV. So that cancels out that theory.

who says? mewtwo debuted in the anime before a movie. why can't genosect?.

Status
Not open for further replies.