• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Calendar [READ THE FIRST POST!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
wouldn't it be funny if the Archeops from Archeops from the Modern World came back and reveal to have an offspring of Archen?

wouldn't it be funny if the Archeops from Archeops from the Modern World came back and reveal to have an offspring of Archen?

would be cool but I doubt it.

Grey Wind

I think this is going to lead to a Team Rocket, Unova Fossil, Genesect plotline which may just include Team Plasma.

This source from Japan (which may not be reliable, I'm not saying it is) cites information that Team Rocket and Team Plasma are going to be involved in a Gennesect storyline in the anime soon, and also that TM 95 and the Lock Capsule will be involved. A better translation of the blog entry would be appreciated.
It's not reliable. Genesect officially doesn't exist yet, and won't for another two years.

harsh551

pokemon master
from april calender it looks that ash may catch archen/archeops
if ash will catch archen/archeops he will get second rock and flying type
ash's unova team
pikachu
snivy-grass
oshawott-water
pignite-fire/fig
unfeazent-nor/fly
scraggy-dark/fig
leavanny-bug/grass
boldore-rock
palpitoad-water/ground
krokorok-ground/dark

possible captures
archeops-rock/flying
litwick-fire/ghost

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I think that source is shenanigans, as Genesect would have to debut in a movie before on TV. So that cancels out that theory.

Umm, what?.. Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Suicine, Raikou, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Cresselia, Phione, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus.. have I missed any?

Haunter ゴースト

No it doesn't.

It most likely means an episode will be based on them.

ash's unova team
pikachu
snivy-grass
oshawott-water
pignite-fire/fig
unfeazent-nor/fly
scraggy-dark/fig
leavanny-bug/grass
boldore-rock
palpitoad-water/ground
krokorok-ground/dark

possible captures
archeops-rock/flying
litwick-fire/ghost

This all belongs in this thread.

if ash will catch archen/archeops he will get second rock and flying type
ash's unova team
pikachu
snivy-grass
oshawott-water
pignite-fire/fig
unfeazent-nor/fly
scraggy-dark/fig
leavanny-bug/grass
boldore-rock
palpitoad-water/ground
krokorok-ground/dark

possible captures
archeops-rock/flying
litwick-fire/ghost

I doubt he's gettin one. if anyone gets a fossil I'm hoping iris gets a tirtouga

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yes, the fossils appear! I like both of the lines and I hope they're caught. I kind of want to see Iris with an Archen and Georgia with a Tirtouga.

Tepig evolving is given.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
April? To be honest, I was expecting March.

dman_dustin

I'm curious to know why Pignite being on the April calendar prevents Ash's Tepig from evolving prior to April.

Granted it would make no sense to evolve in any of the March titles, since they are focused on other things, but still how does it prevent Ash from evolving Tepig in March?

I mean we have Leavanny on the "February" calendar and it turns out to be some kid's Leavanny in the Skyla vs Cilan episode.

Shneak

I'm curious to know why Pignite being on the April calendar prevents Ash's Tepig from evolving prior to April.

Granted it would make no sense to evolve in any of the March titles, since they are focused on other things, but still how does it prevent Ash from evolving Tepig in March?

I mean we have Leavanny on the "February" calendar and it turns out to be some kid's Leavanny in the Skyla vs Cilan episode.

That's a good point. I would say everything lines up to the evolution, but that would be the case for Leavanny too.

KKS-Lapras

One thing I'm curious about. Since the March and April calendars feature no Ice types, that likely means Twist Mount and the 7th gym may take longer to get to.

dman_dustin

That's a good point. I would say everything lines up to the evolution, but that would be the case for Leavanny too.

Oh no I would agree, April probably would make a lot of sense, considering the last March titles don't seem to really be focusing on Ash or his Pokemon (with the two exceptions of Ash battling Skyla no Tepig, and Scraggy vs Simisage again no Tepig).

So April would make a lot of sense, but I'm just saying they could throw a curveball and still evolve in March, while an episode in April could just be Ash using his new Pignite. So the calendar is just telling us what's going to show up, it's not a guide to what will actually happen in the anime (episode storyline wise).

Shneak

Oh no I would agree, April probably would make a lot of sense, considering the last March titles don't seem to really be focusing on Ash or his Pokemon (with the two exceptions of Ash battling Skyla no Tepig, and Scraggy vs Simisage again no Tepig).

So April would make a lot of sense, but I'm just saying they could throw a curveball and still evolve in March, while an episode in April could just be Ash using his new Pignite. So the calendar is just telling us what's going to show up, it's not a guide to what will actually happen in the anime (episode storyline wise).

I know what you mean. April seems more likely, but nothing can be confirmed besides 'future evolution.'

Another point I want to bring up is the fossil Pokemon. Will they all be in one episode? I'm not sure about the other calendars, but I would think they would try to cover all episodes in a month. Unless there's a break.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I think that source is shenanigans, as Genesect would have to debut in a movie before on TV. So that cancels out that theory.

While true, it would lend itself perfectly for this storyline. And if the writers really want to end this generation soon, well, then what's stopping them from doing so? They could stuff Genesect in the animé, fix a Gen6 in the movie, and get on with their daily lives.

It's not reliable. Genesect officially doesn't exist yet, and won't for another two years.

Two years is an overstatement. Melloetta is being revealed in this years Pikachu short, so Genesect is the only one left for next year...

dman_dustin

Two years is an overstatement. Melloetta is being revealed in this years Pikachu short, so Genesect is the only one left for next year...

That's not really fair though, the post was made before Meloetta's revelation in the short that might be airing alongside the movie or whatever the circumstance. So he/she had no idea that Genesect would only need to be revealed next year. Still though tv anime wise storyline for Genesect is pushing unless Best Wishes continues long past July 2013.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That's not really fair though, the post was made before Meloetta's revelation in the short that might be airing alongside the movie or whatever the circumstance. So he/she had no idea that Genesect would only need to be revealed next year. Still though tv anime wise storyline for Genesect is pushing unless Best Wishes continues long past July 2013.

Whoops, didn't see that.. But still, there's something in the water.. dumdumdum...

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Pignite Evolution and Tirtuga? Finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.