• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Calendar [READ THE FIRST POST!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Please Pignite, happen in a Tepig centered episode...no gym battle, no gym battle

Please Pignite, happen in a Tepig centered episode...no gym battle, no gym battle

I would be fine with either a rival fight (maybe in the tournament) or in an episode where ash trains him after learning the next gym is ice

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
ok the calender posts might be right regarding the month weren't two episodes aired a week later than originally supposed to be aired. I think it was the clay gym battle was pushed back do to a baseball game and one the afro episode was pushed back a week i believe. I could be wrong with the episodes so the calenders if its a real calender was probably made months ago, with no indication of a break throwing the pokemon on it off by an episode or two.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

G50

No longer posting
I'm so excited about the upcoming April episodes having the Turtle Fossil Pokemon and Pignite. I hope the fossil episode ends up being Pignite's surprise evolution to Emboar. I really hope the evolution episode to Pignite is handled well.

kemal07

Finally Tirtouga is appearing... This includes Carracosta too right?

I personally would have preferred it if Tirtouga and Carracosta got their own episode, in a similar way Archen and Archeops did...

I doubt Tepig will evolve in the exact same episode, but It's what I'm looking forward to the most, for now.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

I personally would have preferred it if Tirtouga and Carracosta got their own episode, in a similar way Archen and Archeops did...

I doubt Tepig will evolve in the exact same episode, but It's what I'm looking forward to the most, for now.

It could... not trying to draw parallels but Charmeleon did evolve into Charizard in a Fossil Pokemon-related Episode...

jrizza88

Meteorite
I am hoping for a 20 episode gap. I want all the starters to be mid staged at least. I really hope that only Scraggy remains unevolved for this SAGA.

yes that includes carracosta. the calendar shows all four fossil pokemon.so we know they are all.getting an appearance

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
Aah I just hope one of these episodes (possible tepig evolution/fossils appearance) air on the 19th of April..WHY? Coz it's my birthday that day!!!

Wow the turtles are appearing wow

And to the person (i've forgot and can't be bothered checking) who said the archen filler was pointless(???), well at least there was tranquil development.

G50

No longer posting

Yeah, it would've been better to have Tirtouga and Carracosta having their own episode after Arachen and Archeops already did. If Tepig does evolve in that episode, He will probably already be a Pignite and evolving a 2nd time in the fossil Pokemon Episode.

kemal07

Yeah, it would've been better to have Tirtouga and Carracosta having their own episode after Arachen and Archeops already did. If Tepig does evolve in that episode, He will probably already be a Pignite and evolving a 2nd time in the fossil Pokemon Episode.

I can't see Pignite evolving into Emboar so quickly : /

Flygon Master54

Ahh I'm back baby
I can't see Pignite evolving into Emboar so quickly : /

No-one seen Charmeleon evolving so quickly..look what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.