• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Calendar [READ THE FIRST POST!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Hang on, was Team Rocket's latest appearance back in the Genie Trio episodes?

Nope, Chargestone Cave. They stole the rocks.

Hey, maybe the rocks have supercharged fossils in them?

kemal07

Nope, Chargestone Cave. They stole the rocks.

Hey, maybe the rocks have supercharged fossils in them?

Oh wow, that is some time ago... I hope they appear soon.

That actually sounds interesting!, If I recall correctly back in the Archen/Archeops episode, they successfully stole the machines data right?, they may just build their own in the Tirtouga/Carracosta episode that is said to appear sometime in April.

Oh wow, that is some time ago... I hope they appear soon.

That actually sounds interesting!, If I recall correctly back in the Archen/Archeops episode, they successfully stole the machines data right?, they may just build their own in the Tirtouga/Carracosta episode that is said to appear sometime in April.

it was like 7 eps ago. not really that long ago. if my theory is right we should be getting little 2 minute appearances from them again soon leading up to a 2 parter with the fossils in April

G50

No longer posting
I hope TR doesn't appear in the 2nd fossils-centered episode. It would seem repetitive if all they did was try and steal the fossil Pokemon again. They are better off doing a completely different sceme for the next episode that they show up.

I hope TR doesn't appear in the 2nd fossils-centered episode. It would seem repetitive if all they did was try and steal the fossil Pokemon again. They are better off doing a completely different sceme for the next episode that they show up.

i don't want then trying to steal fossil pokemon. I want them.reviving the fossils and using them against the kids

G50

No longer posting
i don't want then trying to steal fossil pokemon. I want them.reviving the fossils and using them against the kids

Me neither. Reviving the fossils and then using them against the kids would be a neat idea, but I would rather them just not be in the episode. I would rather the episode focus on the actual Fossil Pokemon and the studies of them then having TR involved with it.

Me neither. Reviving the fossils and then using them against the kids would be a neat idea, but I would rather them just not be in the episode. I would rather the episode focus on the actual Fossil Pokemon and the studies of them then having TR involved with it.

team rocket stole the fossil data last time. so them revuning the fossils makes the most sense

thunderblade12

Any chance of Jessie and James taking control of the fossils leading to Ash catching Archen after beating it (like Palpitoad) and someone else getting Tirtouga(Trip preferably)?

sSerenity

Nomorecapturesplz ! Seriously, Ash has enough Pokemon, lots of them didn't have much screentime ! No more captures ! More development ! More evolutions

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Any chance of Jessie and James taking control of the fossils leading to Ash catching Archen after beating it (like Palpitoad) and someone else getting Tirtouga(Trip preferably)?

I think Jessie and James should catch them, if that's the route the episodes go. They need to catch something.

G50

No longer posting
I think Jessie and James should catch them, if that's the route the episodes go. They need to catch something.

If anyone is going to capture a fossil Pokemon, it's probably more likely to be Iris or Ash. I personally want Ash to catch the Tirtouga in the fossil Pokemon episode. It would be even cooler if it ended up being the prize in the tournament raising the chances of him getting one.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Pignite might evolve in the tournament.

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
If anyone is going to capture a fossil Pokemon, it's probably more likely to be Iris or Ash. I personally want Ash to catch the Tirtouga in the fossil Pokemon episode. It would be even cooler if it ended up being the prize in the tournament raising the chances of him getting one.

Well with Ash already owning a snake, lizard, and crocodile a turtle should make it a set so I'm all for Ash catching Tirtouga.

Status
Not open for further replies.