• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Calendar [READ THE FIRST POST!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Ash has a turtle. Squirtle.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer

G50

No longer posting
Hopefully it's Tirtouga's time to shine.

Hopefully Tirtouga and Carracosta both get a great showing in the Anime. My favorite fossil line, so I'm hoping that they get shown in a great light. If in the episode they're in that they wreak havoc after being brought back, Tepig could be used and maybe evolve. His Fighting moves would be super-effective on them.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
No more captures for ash, he's got enough Pokemon. And a large portion of them don't get/barely any screentime. Give a Fossil to anyone but Iris. Or jessie, Cilan could have one but that's kinda pushing it.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
No more captures for ash, he's got enough Pokemon. And a large portion of them don't get/barely any screentime. Give a Fossil to anyone but Iris. Or jessie, Cilan could have one but that's kinda pushing it.

Why not Iris? :/

But yeah, Ash is kinda the person who least needs another Pokemon right now.

Third water type, what could go wrong there?

thats why if its caught then it should be by iris. ash really doesn't need anymore but she needs something to freshen up her team

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
thats why if its caught then it should be by iris. ash really doesn't need anymore but she needs something to freshen up her team

Agreed. Cilan too, really. It's been a long time since a capture.

Haunter ゴースト

Ash doesn't need any more Pokemon, Iris and Cilan can definetly have more, the only problem is all the whining fans when their other Pokemon don't get much screentime.

Agreed. Cilan too, really. It's been a long time since a capture.

but cilan had an evolution recently so iris needs a change more

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
We have to wait for a new Opening scene or another Ending scene for Ash, Cilan and Iris to get new pokemon or evolutions. It is highly unlikely they will get new ones now and unlikely for the ending scene to be edited now.

G50

No longer posting
We have to wait for a new Opening scene or another Ending scene for Ash, Cilan and Iris to get new pokemon or evolutions. It is highly unlikely they will get new ones now and unlikely for the ending scene to be edited now.

There's also the possibility that the writers will do a surprise evolution instead of revealing it in the ending.

but cilan had an evolution recently so iris needs a change more

She really does, plus I don't think Cilan is going to get any more Pokemon, especially not in this saga. Though with Iris, even though she needs a change more, I think Axew's evolution should come first before she even captures another Pokemon. I don't think Tirtouga will be caught by either of them for those reasons.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Ash also have every crab based pokemon (Kingler and Corphish) until.... Cilan catch Dwebble so now I expect Iris to catch Tirtouga!! So the tradition is keep!! :3

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
cilan had both an evolution and a capture after iris had her stuff... aka, capture only. so yes i agree, iris needs a change quite a lot at the moment

Well an evolution won't definitely be happening until after Movie 15 airs, which could only be Axew. Deino doesn't seem as interesting to me... so I don't know what she can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.