• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes DA! Trainer Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buechs44

Aipom Master
I can't imagine the battle being really all that great, if they'd be likely arguing the entire time. We still don't know the tone of this particular episode. But given TR is involved in this episode, I can't really see a hypothetical battle this episode might bring being anything but comical lol.

I don't think we are discussing a particular episode. Ash vs Iris is being speculated from the DA poster showing them glaring at each other. That's all we are going on at the moment, IIRC.

Graham Aker

I don't think we are discussing a particular episode. Ash vs Iris is being speculated from the DA poster showing them glaring at each other. That's all we are going on at the moment, IIRC.

Fair enough, but I think that thing with Ash and Iris arguing on the poster corresponds to the falling-out episode. Though "vs" doesn't necessarily mean a battle. If there is one between the two I don't think it'll be till after Clair.

Buechs44

Aipom Master
Fair enough, but I think that thing with Ash and Iris arguing on the poster corresponds to the falling-out episode. Though "vs" doesn't necessarily mean a battle. If there is one between the two I don't think it'll be till after Clair.

I just want a battle of some sort this saga. Battles are a very large part of why I watch the anime

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Not really, DA just seems like 1 big filler so far. I hope it changes but I'm not holding my breath lol.

Hikatoshi26

Not really, DA just seems like 1 big filler so far. I hope it changes but I'm not holding my breath lol.

It's not gonna be 100% filler but I will say at least 75% lol. If Iris and Cilan leaves that will be Canon, Someone learns a move or evolves thats canon and of course when Ash gets back to Kanto thats all canon. I am holding out hope for relevance.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's not gonna be 100% filler but I will say at least 75% lol. If Iris and Cilan leaves that will be Canon, Someone learns a move or evolves thats canon and of course when Ash gets back to Kanto thats all canon. I am holding out hope for relevance.

I don't see anything of relevance happening until the Prof. Oak episode.

idawnhikari

No Need to Worry!
Iris vs Ash I want to see them fight after the series ends.

I agree but if there is an Iris vs Ash at the end it's gonna suck for Iris. I'm not saying she isn't strong but Charizard might instantly KO all her pokemon by himself except
for Dragonite, and Dragonite was already outmatched by Charizard as it is.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I agree but if there is an Iris vs Ash at the end it's gonna suck for Iris. I'm not saying she isn't strong but Charizard might instantly KO all her pokemon by himself except

That won't be happening, the writers do whatever they want. Charizard won't be sweeping a whole team unless the plot calls for it. Because power levels are irrelevant, a Pokemon is as strong as it needs to be for any situation.

Buechs44

Aipom Master
That won't be happening, the writers do whatever they want. Charizard won't be sweeping a whole team unless the plot calls for it. Because power levels are irrelevant, a Pokemon is as strong as it needs to be for any situation.

Which is something I can't stand

jrizza88

Meteorite

I wouldn't say that.. I still want to call this (iif they ACTUALLY have a 4 vs 4 battle)

Pikachu vs Excadrill - Pikachu (barely)
Pikachu vs Dragonite - Dragonite
Charizard vs Dragonite - Charizard
Charizard vs Emolga - Emolga (because of Attract, plus her attacks are technically the most effective against Zard)
Snivy vs Emolga - Snivy
Snivy vs Axew - Axew
Scraggy vs Axew - Tie/evolve lol

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I wouldn't say that.. I still want to call this (iif they ACTUALLY have a 4 vs 4 battle)

Charizard vs Emolga - Emolga (because of Attract, plus her attacks are technically the most effective against Zard)
Snivy vs Emolga - Snivy
Snivy vs Axew - Axew

Charizard losing to emolga....I can feel the charizard fanboy's rage.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Snivy vs Emolga - Snivy
Snivy vs Axew - Axew

Pft, Pikachu beating Excadrill, lol u so funny.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oshawott, who couldn't beat a Pansear, beat a Dewott today. Anything can happen I guess ;p

Ya which was bull. Take out the love interest and Mijumaru would of been pwned.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I'm just glad he actually won. When was the last time Oshawott won a battle? Clay's Krokorok?
Cheren's Herdier, before that Cameron's Hydreigon are the last time he battled. Last win was Clay's Krokorok.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.