• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes DA! Trainer Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buechs44

Aipom Master
Oshawott needs many more wins. Piplup was ridiculed like Oshawott is now with soooo many more wins under his belt.

Hikatoshi26

Oshawott needs many more wins. Piplup was ridiculed like Oshawott is now with soooo many more wins under his belt.

alot of piplups hate was his VA lol. then maybe the antics he was portrayed well in battles.Especially as dawn got better.

LizardonX

Banned

He needs to stop getting battles and episodes over from Pokemon like palpi toad. If everything about this ep was the same only with palpitoads and Ceaser being a seismotoad it would have been loved.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
He needs to stop getting battles and episodes over from Pokemon like palpi toad. If everything about this ep was the same only with palpitoads and Ceaser being a seismotoad it would have been loved.

If there was an episode literally with palpitoad just sitting there in the middle of the screen the whole time, it would be loved.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just thought of this, shouldn't some of these thoughts in this topic also be in the Upcoming Battles thread?

fitzy909

Just another guy
this saga is full of nothing but fillers. there hadn't and probably won't be any overly important battles to come. i don't see anything important coming up any time soon, but who knows. the clair episode should have some interesting battles, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.