• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ideally it would be a remix of the current Opening performed by Madonna with guest vocals from Oshawott, but I'll take what I can get. I mean I think it's way too late to have a completely new Opening when DA! will end in September/October. It just seems smarter to remix the current Opening and add some new animation with no spoilers.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm sick of this opening's music, plus I think it mentions the name for the opening and Be an Arrow! isn't it.

It's called 夏めく坂道.

Don't know what that properly translate to.

Last edited:

diakyu

We better get a new opening. I like Be An Arrow, but it's time.

LizardonX

Banned
At this moment I can't help but think what would be the biggest random thing the writers could pull. Obviously there probably won't be any real changes but it would be cool if one of these happens.

Ash and Dewott
iris releasing kibago
snivy gets oaked
Kingler shows up
Pidgeot comes back
Charizard vs Legendary
Burgundy beating cilan
Simisage

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yep, it's real.

A completely new opening.

*quietly wishes for spoilers in the opening*

shelldude400

Cool, spoilers would be nice to see final team changes :p

diakyu

So new ending right? I could see them using the same one since it's really new.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
It better be good, because I haven't took a liking to any BW openings yet.

Tbh it kind of falls short with the other animes which I'm watching's opening. Meh. And please.

Team spoiler, team change.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Yeah, it's a new opening. It's called "Summerly slope" ("Natsumeku sakamichi"), and is sung by Daisuke.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Based on the episodes we have seen not expecting evolutions that much, this arc will be about adventuring basicly, I do want to see the old pokemon at the lab atleast in the opening again if we don't get a lab episode.

tks for the info playerking/Dephender

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Nay, I'd still want a better opening theme than this one.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope we get team spoilers this time. I wonder if any past characters will show up in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.