• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm pretty sure there won't be a new opening for Da! in the dub. Adventures in Unova is the last dub season, but they could alter the shots and clips in the opening once it starts to make it fit more. It would be awkward if we have all of the League championship characters in the opening in the middle of Ep. N and when they're going back to kanto.

Although Adventures in Unova doesn't seem suited to the Decorola Islands.

dman_dustin

I doubt it to be honest. I mean it seems really late in the saga and I don't expect any more evolutions. Besides, I think spoilers ruin Openings since like 99% of people focus too much on them and forget that the Openings are all about music and animation; they're supposed to be fun and not to be taken too seriously imo.

I fail to see your point.

Spoilers are instant, and burnt off eventually, openings a lot longer than that.

I've seen people, even with spoilers, still talking about the opening/ending in music and animation.

It's never been just about spoilers.

So I don't know what you're talking about.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Since Pokemon Smash this week theme is Da! I aspect will be hear the new OP song throughout the episode plus a clip or two of the OP video.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I don't recall this being brought up.

But are we getting a new Ending as well, or has it been mentioned at all.

I would think we would know that seeing as how where less than 2 weeks from DA.

Or we should at least know by next Thursday.

I don't recall a new ending being mentioned, but it may be the case. After all, a good part of the ending shows N and the Goddesses. Unless they will be relevant to the DA! series, I don't think that the ending will be kept.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I don't recall this being brought up.

But are we getting a new Ending as well, or has it been mentioned at all.

I would think we would know that seeing as how where less than 2 weeks from DA.

Or we should at least know by next Thursday.

Seems obvious, the ending is about the N arc, so yeah we are getting a new ending most likelly.

Janovy

Banned
I'm more excited that we're having a male vocal for the opening, it's been awhile since we last had one. :D

BlueVapor

I'm more excited that we're having a male vocal for the opening, it's been awhile since we last had one. :D

Agreed, when was it... Advance Adventure by Garden? That was a long time ago, so I'm very excited about this as well, plus Daisuke's music is pretty good too~

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh, cool! I can't wait to hear it!! I guess its going to be a little different from the previous BW openings we have had..

I'm not too sure about new team changes, I guess but I do hope to see some awesome scenes! :O

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I wonder if Langley or Cabernet will be in the opening, I mean dang they haven't appeared since September.-_-

I wonder if Langley or Cabernet will be in the opening, I mean dang they haven't appeared since September.-_-

They better appear again. I mean I don't see the writers being done with them yet but if the Junior Cup was the last we saw of them, I will not be happy at all.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I don't really see why either of the two would randomly appear on the isles, other than for conveniently being there just to be there. They are supposedly way out from unova, in between it and kanto of course, so it would be really random.

I don't really see why either of the two would randomly appear on the isles, other than for conveniently being there just to be there. They are supposedly way out from unova, in between it and kanto of course, so it would be really random.

i dunno. I could think of perfectly valid reasons for both to be there. There could be a tournament or something. Or Georgia could appear with Clair, wanting to challange the gym leader. Or is just on the island training.
Burgundys could be at some kinda conniseaur event

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
[SUB][/SUB]I'm expecting to see every Pokemon of Ash's in this, both past and present.. Mainly because I think this opening will be Spurt-like.. You know, a fun opening for a supposedly fun arc.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I hope we do get a new opening with spoilers for main cast, it be nice to see future evolutions/captures. I was going through episodes on bulbapedia in the Episode N saga when one episode had a link to a japanese opening whose page does not exist yet (I think it was episode BW123), so it sound like we will get a new opening.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just hope we see Ash's released Pokemon (Butterfree, Pidgeot, Lapras) as we saw Ash's "In-Training" Pokemon in the first Be An Arrow opening.

BlueVapor

I wonder if we'll get a past character shot like we did in High Touch, that would be kinda cool, especially considering none of them apart from Dawn physically appeared.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
We get to hear some of it from the Decolora Adventure promo.

Sounds nice.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Really excited for this opening now.

Actually, scratch that. The previous opening failed to give us what we were promised:
- No massive group fights between Oshawott, Boldore, Axew and Pikachu and several of the pokemon from BWn4.
- No Charizard vs. Reshiram.

I mean really, the things I was looking forward to didn't happen. Charizard should've stayed at home if Krookodile was going to be used more often and better... Totally filled with wasted potential..

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Seems like Parker is the guy from the boat, only translated the name in google translate but seems like hes going tob e part of the series, migth be the captain or something.

Really excited for this opening now.

Actually, scratch that. The previous opening failed to give us what we were promised:
- No massive group fights between Oshawott, Boldore, Axew and Pikachu and several of the pokemon from BWn4.
- No Charizard vs. Reshiram.

I mean really, the things I was looking forward to didn't happen. Charizard should've stayed at home if Krookodile was going to be used more often and better... Totally filled with wasted potential..

Weren't you bashing Charizard for weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.