• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Weren't you bashing Charizard for weeks?

I never bashed Charizard. There's a distinct difference between not liking how people are overtly talking about Charizard and talking about how I rather had Charizard not appear for that reason than saying that Charizard sucks and that Charizard is weak or bad.

What I've said was:
- I dislike Charizard appearing over the backs of other pokemon, when in the end, it didn't do all that much. Not bashing Charizard, but the writers choices of showcasing.
- Voicings of annoyance with how other people talked about Charizard, which ruined the moment for me, as if nothing else mattered once Charizard returned.

What I'm doing now is pushing the failure of the cameo (not Charizard perse) in the faces of those who took the hype and killed the moment for me. Might be harsh, but I had zero enjoyment of the cameo because of how people were wailing about how epic and how great Charizard was going to be. I'm from a country where we don't easily eat into hype, so all the hype-eating really annoyed me. Yeah, call it bitter, but it's the truth.

Hence, I never bashed Charizard. I like Charizard. I like Charmeleon more, and therefore I don't like the writers for their choices at some points.

diakyu

I like the way this sounds! Weird to hear a male opening since we haven't had one since gen 3.

kickachu

Momentai!
I wonder what kind of spoilers we might get for the opening next week.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Unless an old pokemon comes back I'm expecting 0 spoilers since I'm not expecting anything to evolve, unless Axew and Scraggy evolve close to the end and its hinted by the opening.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
One rare thing: We know about the opening of this episode which is confirmed to be voiced by Daisuke.

But the Tv Tokyo site has update witht he information about the new opening and:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/staff/index.html
Go to the end. Here is where we got the information of the opening and the ending. The former is here but the latter...

But we go to the TV Tokyo page for the first episode:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201304251900.html

And here the ending isn't presented!!!!!!

I want to knew if in Japan exist anime that currently airs with no ending or where the ending credits are short montages like the English dub or something similar.

If the ending thing is true, the next episode will be one of the first episodes without a ending and the first episode since the Pokemon series lost his ending.

BlueDragonfangirl

I wonder what kind of fake spoilers will be getting this openingXD
I don't trust them any more boo!! Oh well, scenes in the opening are awesome and cute any ways.

diakyu

Maybe they will just change the ending animation but not the music.
I'm going with this. We have to remember the ending we have now is fairly new.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
One rare thing: We know about the opening of this episode which is confirmed to be voiced by Daisuke.

But the Tv Tokyo site has update witht he information about the new opening and:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/staff/index.html
Go to the end. Here is where we got the information of the opening and the ending. The former is here but the latter...

But we go to the TV Tokyo page for the first episode:
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/21304_201304251900.html

And here the ending isn't presented!!!!!!

I want to knew if in Japan exist anime that currently airs with no ending or where the ending credits are short montages like the English dub or something similar.

If the ending thing is true, the next episode will be one of the first episodes without a ending and the first episode since the Pokemon series lost his ending.

I'm not sure how it works, but the ending could be the same. It could also be like a short recap of the episode, or even a trailer incorporated into an ending. Not sure about the music tho.

diakyu

Shouldn't we get some footage of the opening on today's smash? I remember we saw the beginning of Episode N and some of BW2's opening before they aired on Smash.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Shouldn't we get some footage of the opening on today's smash? I remember we saw the beginning of Episode N and some of BW2's opening before they aired on Smash.

Maybe it hasn't ended yet rigth now the classic episode is airing, its Hikari vs Haruka contest episode or was I stopped watching 5 mins ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.