• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

diakyu

You realize there is a guy and a girl singing there right??
But it is mostly a dude singing. And it sounds similar to the person singing in the preview.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You do realize that most male singers don't have Barry White voices, right?

Sounds like a male teenager (or close to it), singing.

Ya but the beginning sounded like a girl lol.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Are we really debating on the identity of the singer ? I think it doesn't matter what voice will come out.
All that I want can be describe in one word, spoilers.

BlueVapor

To my knowledge, the guy that sings the new opening, Daisuke, is 25. I think that was him in the clip, but the quality was pretty suckish so I couldn't tell, but he doesn't sound like a girl imo.

dman_dustin

Here's my final prediction until the opening or ending airs in about 15 hours or so:

- The only spoiler shown will show that Ash gets screwed over again, with Iris and Cilan the only people getting anything new, IF anything new is shown.

- However all of Ash's Pokemon show up, at least that will happen.

That's it for spoilers.

So when I sleep and wake up, the only thing I expect to see is Iris and Cilan's bio updated for future Pokemon while nothing happens with Ash.

jh941

Would like to see Ash with Scrafty and Iris with Fraxure, although if that were to happen at the end then it may not be spoiled, and a capture for Cilan and possibly Iris. Only really expect see up to 1 change for each of them, that's it if theres any.

Here's my final prediction until the opening or ending airs in about 15 hours or so:

- The only spoiler shown will show that Ash gets screwed over again, with Iris and Cilan the only people getting anything new, IF anything new is shown.

- However all of Ash's Pokemon show up, at least that will happen.

That's it for spoilers.

So when I sleep and wake up, the only thing I expect to see is Iris and Cilan's bio updated for future Pokemon while nothing happens with Ash.

What makes you think Iris and Cilan will get team changes?

Haunter ゴースト

I'd love for Cilan to eventually catch a Purrloin.

It would be great development for overcoming his fear and would give us all a break from his detective antics development fillers.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'd love for Cilan to eventually catch a Purrloin.

It would be great development for overcoming his fear and would give us all a break from his detective antics development fillers.

Yes, it's true.
Wasn't May affraid or being disgusted by Wurmple in the past ? It could happen here, to Cilan, as well. Liepard is very pretty and I would love to see one in Cilan's party.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Yes, it's true.
Wasn't May affraid or being disgusted by Wurmple in the past ? It could happen here, to Cilan, as well. Liepard is very pretty and I would love to see one in Cilan's party.

No... she just disliked Pokemon in general.

Misty never caught a bug type. Iris hasn't caught an Ice-type. Dawn never caught Plusle and/or Minun.

Status
Not open for further replies.