• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 Da! Opening/Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
No... she just disliked Pokemon in general.

Misty never caught a bug type. Iris hasn't caught an Ice-type. Dawn never caught Plusle and/or Minun.
Cilan's name isn't Misty, Iris or Dawn. Cilan's fear isn't Bug type, Ice type or Plusle and Minun. Can the writers still make Cilan catch one ? Of course.
Naturally I would like to see him with one more Grass type, since he's supposed to be a Grass type Gym Leader. Roselia would be very interesting, though,

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Just gonna be honest and say I do kinda expect Iris to catch another Pokemon, it'd kinda make sense with becoming the Opelucid Leader. Dunno about Cilan, he's a wildcard, though a Purrloin would be nice to help him with his dislike of the species. Ash, will probably not get anything new Pokemon wise. Though Seismitoad and Emboar seem like evolution possibilities imo. I don't think Boldore will evolve or Snivy and Oshawott. Scraggy's a hard one to pin down, I could easily see he and Axew pulling off a double evolution.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Cilan's name isn't Misty, Iris or Dawn. Cilan's fear isn't Bug type, Ice type or Plusle and Minun. Can the writers still make Cilan catch one ? Of course.
Naturally I would like to see him with one more Grass type, since he's supposed to be a Grass type Gym Leader. Roselia would be very interesting, though,

The Roserade line is so overused though for no good reason. It was Drew and Nando's main Pokémon, it was the star of a DP filler episode, Barry and Gardenia had one and it was the main Pokemon of the Mean Girls from Unova.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
The Roserade line is so overused though for no good reason. It was Drew and Nando's main Pokémon, it was the star of a DP filler episode, Barry and Gardenia had one and it was the main Pokemon of the Mean Girls from Unova.

I agree. There's a lot of Pokémon that would have deserved that screen time as well. I'm still hoping for another Grass catch for CIlan. I would like to see Cilan with Lileep or Cradily, since this (beautiful) Pokémon is really underused.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm really getting excited for the opening!

Pleeeeease show something epic and no Charizard, which is a childhood boys wish ():)

If we're talking about Roserade, then we can state that Roselia was not overshowcased during AG, aside from Drew, it only appeared in a couple of cameo's.

Nando's main pokemon? That's debatable, Kricketune played the pivotal roles in his later tournament fights against Zoey and Ash.

Star of a DP-filler? Okaaay... Oh.. Do you know the Poffin Plan?

Barry had one, it appeared once? It had one move.

Gardenia used one as her final pokemon, yet Turtwig was treated as her main pokemon due to Ash having it as well.

The main pokemon from the Mean Girls was Cinccino, don't forget that.. -.-

Roserade is used often, that's true, but it's not as if it's the second coming of Steelix/Scizor..

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope we get some spoilers, please give us something to be excited about other then Butterfree writers..

WaterShuriken

If we're talking about Roserade, then we can state that Roselia was not overshowcased during AG, aside from Drew, it only appeared in a couple of cameo's.

Nando's main pokemon? That's debatable, Kricketune played the pivotal roles in his later tournament fights against Zoey and Ash.

Even so it was his starter.

Star of a DP-filler? Okaaay... Oh.. Do you know the Poffin Plan?

Yeah that one.

Barry had one, it appeared once? It had one move.

Still took a slot.

Gardenia used one as her final pokemon, yet Turtwig was treated as her main pokemon due to Ash having it as well.

But it was still sent last which is usually the strongest Pokemon a gym leader has.

The main pokemon from the Mean Girls was Cinccino, don't forget that.. -.-

Roserade is used often, that's true, but it's not as if it's the second coming of Steelix/Scizor..

Wow was the episode that bland to me that I forgot it? As you can tell, I didn't care for that episode. Although Roserade did beat Pansage twice iirc.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Personally I don't care for both Pokemon so I hope he gets a baby Gen VI pokemon near the end of the arc instead.

I'm thinking he and Iris are leaving, so maybe giving him a Grass Type(if he is going back to the lab to represent the type wouldn't be bad), otherwise plot wise I would like him to get over his Purrloin fear befriend and capture one, so I'm fine with either, not confident it will happen though.

diakyu

I'm gonna go and say the only spoilers we'll be getting is a team change for Cilian. But I'm more interested in the song. I quite like all the Japanese openings, so I'm looking forward to hearing this one.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The ending is 手をつなごう.

It's also for The Eevee, Pikachu and friends short.

Last edited:

diakyu

Wow. So we're getting a new ending theme too. I swore they would keep the one we have now.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The ending is 手をつなごう.

It's also for The Eevee, Pikachu and friends short.

Oh yeah they have been doing that for some years with the movies so I guess we should have though of that, so basicly probably a cutesy movie promotion ending, hope Sylveon is in it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Do you know that James carried one of the two Weezing that ever appeared in the Anime? How cool is that?

Steelix\Scizor? Writers have nerves of steel.

On Topic of Roserade(which is a bit random): Should we really consider Nando? He was more of a recurring character than rival. A recurring character whose frequency of appearance make Gary look like Paul\Zoey.

WaterShuriken

I'm thinking he and Iris are leaving, so maybe giving him a Grass Type(if he is going back to the lab to represent the type wouldn't be bad), otherwise plot wise I would like him to get over his Purrloin fear befriend and capture one, so I'm fine with either, not confident it will happen though.

You meant gym. To this day I still say he should have caught Snivy.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Oh yeah they have been doing that for some years with the movies so I guess we should have though of that, so basicly probably a cutesy movie promotion ending, hope Sylveon is in it.

Second coming of Get Fired Up, Notched-Ear Pichu!, it sounds like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.