• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G50

No longer posting
I never thought of this and it just now hit me: couldn't Shizui have Corphish? It's on the poster and the only reasonable thing would for it to be Ash's and that's stretching it. I think Shizui having Corphish would be great (even though I would like to see Ash's).

or it could be like Krabby, where it's a Pokemon on the beach as well.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Interesting that that "RIVAL" has a Legendary weak to Pikachu.

thunderblade12

Keldeo appearing in the anime along with his movie debut? It would definitely be a first. And with all the competition it doesn't seem like Ash, Iris, Cilan or Dawn will make it very far in the tournament. Two champions, an Elite 4 member, a gym leader who might as well be an Elite 4 member and now a trainer with a legendary. Cilan and Shizui will be tough themselves considering they're both gym leaders. Dawn may be made as strong as a gym leader here just because its her cameo just like Misty, who was made into an epic Gyarados wielder, and May, who had a ****-ton of evolutions prior to her cameo. And Ash probably knows his only shot at winning is if he uses his reserves, which he may. Iris is the odd one out unless they make her stronger all of the sudden too.

if its true then it could make for an interesting fight. be cool if its s weak legendary at first and it gradually grows stronger during its appearances. before becoming a huge threat at the league

team rocket4ever

are rival will be of games or no

i hope to have of game i do not want a competitor such as a bad trip

I'm hoping trip gets some redemption and beats a few people at the world tournament including ash

I'm hoping trip gets some redemption and beats a few people at the world tournament including ash

Trip doesn't need any redemption because he is an perfectly well handled rival. Hopefully he will beat some of the trainers at the World Tournament.

He wasn't written out, but many people suspect the writers are deliberately phasing him out while giving more focus to Bianca/Stephan.

I don't think the writers are deliberately phasing him outfor the likes of Bianca/Stephan, Trip is still an important rival on the show.

But isn't that the same thing? They're trying to phase him out because he isn't interesting/dynamic, and there will come a time when he'll stop showing up entirely. Not that I hate the guy; I just think it makes sense for the writers to get rid of him now that BW2 is starting.

Trip is still an more interesting rival then you actually think!!!! They're not phasing him out and the writers are still keeping him on the show an lot longer now that the BW 2 series has started. Trip isn't going anywere anytime soon, he is here to stay on the show an lot longer, weather you like him or not.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting

Hopefully at worst Trip defeats two competitors before facing off against Ash if he's in it.

Trip doesn't need any redemption because he is an perfectly well handled rival. Hopefully he will beat some of the trainers at the World Tournament.

what I meant by redemption is getting a few wins after seeing him lose so much
If this Kaiba Rival is true and have a keldeo then he will be the main rival while Trip joins Stephan and Bianca as side rivals

what gives you that idea? no main rival has ever owned a legendary. he may just turn up in tournaments
Hopefully at worst Trip defeats two competitors before facing off against Ash if he's in it.

and hopefully one of those is a named character. would love a rematch with cilan conkeldurr vs Crustle with conkeldurr getting the win this time

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Seriously doubt this Kaiba (Still cracks me up) will have a Keldeo, it's already getting a lot of spotlight with it's own movie so I doubt Keldeo will be shown in the anime at this point of time. But if he were to have a legendary, I would hope for one of the legendary genies like Tornadus to show us their new forms if they are not planned for a future movie.

But on topic, do we know of any episodes after the Onix one aside from the Dragonite one?

G50

No longer posting
and hopefully one of those is a named character. would love a rematch with cilan conkeldurr vs Crustle with conkeldurr getting the win this time

Conkeldurr vs Crustle
Stunfisk vs Unfezant
Pansage vs Serperior (lol)

Conkeldurr vs Crustle
Stunfisk vs Unfezant
Pansage vs Serperior (lol)

that could work but I would like conkeldurr vs Crustle to be the final match. as long as trip wins overall id be happy

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I think Kaiba rival is totally fake!!!!
I want Hihihiroshi or N as Ash's new rival!! We need ingame rivals!
Don't replace trip as Ash's rival, because Trip is prodigy rival :')
Keldeo's debuts is in the 15th movie!

Janovy

Banned
Kaiba? With Keldeo? Even though Keldeo is clearly getting its own movie?

I doubt it. Besides, Kaiba is a stupid name.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Uh, hello? Fighting-type?

Sure, it's weak to Electric, but at least it has something else to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.