• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
Love all of Ash's traveling companions equally! I'd love to see Brock and Cilan interact if Brock does pay a visit.

If they do interact, I wonder if Ash will be caught in the middle during a feud over who has the better chef skills.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Brock...
Brock...
......YAAAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA!!!!! :D

Hot damn, this is one of the best things Best Wishes will have done! Bringing back the older characters, going back to the series roots (Kinda) and hopefully the writers can look back at their previous sucess with previous sagas. Oh man Brock+Misty+even older characters like Giovanni and Lance would be epic (I say Giovanni because we haven't seen him in the best wishes series for a long time).

DMerle

Guess who's back
Imagine if all the characters mentioned made a re-appearance in the anime, Brock, Misty, Lance... Oh man, dream come true haha.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Brock is no longer a gym leader in the anime, so the odds of him showing up in the BW anime are slim to none.

Not particually, that's irrelevent in my opinion, infact if he still was a gym leader it'd decrease his chances, now that's he's a doctor it makes sense for him to be on the road and would explain his sudden presence in Unova or wherever he might turn up. He's also had a lot more spotlight than in the games, so if he's getting any sort of appearance in the games i imagine we'll see a bit of him (if only a cameo) in the Anime, fingers crossed.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
People who are saying that it is not going to happen...remember the Kanto battle frontier. Many people also thought that it is only a game facility. But Ash battled all of them and they(the writers) made one season because of it.

People who are saying that it is not going to happen...remember the Kanto battle frontier. Many people also thought that it is only a game facility. But Ash battled all of them and they(the writers) made one season because of it.

The battle frontier might as well have been in a whole different region. It had no kanto consistency.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Brock...
Brock...

Hot damn, this is one of the best things Best Wishes will have done! Bringing back the older characters, going back to the series roots (Kinda) and hopefully the writers can look back at their previous sucess with previous sagas. Oh man Brock+Misty+even older characters like Giovanni and Lance would be epic (I say Giovanni because we haven't seen him in the best wishes series for a long time).

You do realize this is all very unlikely to happen in the anime? I definitely do not see them brining back tons of old Gym leaders.

You do realize this is all very unlikely to happen in the anime? I definitely do not see them brining back tons of old Gym leaders.

maybe not but Brock and maybe even lance are a possible return. id love for iris to meet lance

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Wow, rev up the hype machine much? It's not completely confirmed. Hell, some people are predicting random trainers that aren't gym leaders. Calm yourself.

Besides, Brock will not rejoin until the new saga.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
BW anime has done some unexpected things so if the rumor is true CI can see them retrun. I'm curious if Ash will win the league and they make this into a kind of champion league fused with evil team arc and have the older people help Ash to defeat the team. TBH a group team up would be great and considering it was recenlty done in Digimon maybe the writers want to copy. TBH Pokemon is like the only series not to do a time team up. Yugioh did with the movie,Digimon did in the last few eps and then IE does with the new season. Hopefully the writers use this chance since I think it would please all fans.

RealRaymon

Good series at last!
BW anime has done some unexpected things so if the rumor is true CI can see them retrun. I'm curious if Ash will win the league and they make this into a kind of champion league fused with evil team arc and have the older people help Ash to defeat the team. TBH a group team up would be great and considering it was recenlty done in Digimon maybe the writers want to copy.
What are CI and TBH?

TBH is To be honest, right?

Blessed

I hope Gary gets a reappearance on the show even if he's not a gym leader.

But he already appeared in Sinnoh!

Brock...
Brock...

OMG, FANGIRLING RN.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Green can appear even if he appeared in Sinnoh. There is no reason why he can't. If the rumors are true I think it said Misty returns as well. so it could be a full on reunion pleasing all.

What are CI and TBH?

TBH is To be honest, right?

Yep

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
From the sounds of things all 40 previous Gym leaders are in BW2.

I can't see the anime doing this. 40 Gym leaders reappearing? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.