• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Are you referring to the Piplup next to Ash? It doesn't mean Dawn is there.

There's a Riolu on the left side of Ash too.

You can actually see the scan, right? Because Dawn is on it.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Are you referring to the Piplup next to Ash? It doesn't mean Dawn is there.

There's a Riolu on the left side of Ash too.

If you look on the far right side by the picture of the Combee, you'll see Dawn in the background. You'll also see Cynthia behind Riolu & Glaceon too

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Makes you wonder how many episodes she will stay for.

The Contests aren't returning to the anime so its a sign she'll be short lived.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Oh my ****ing god.

OLD POKEMON, CYNTHIA, DAWN.

Initiate HYPE.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
By the look's of it, the diamond and pearl trio will re-unite

Hopefully if brock make's an appearance he can show cilan how to be a good character, instead of a useless green haired dull face whose vocabulary consists of food puns

kickachu

Momentai!
Maybe Dawn will appear and have four ribbon from Honen while one of the main characters catch Eevee or Riolu (hoping it's Ash) while his Pignite and Snivy fully evolve while Oshawott stays the same unless the writers change their minds

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
By the look's of it, the diamond and pearl trio will re-unite

Hopefully if brock make's an appearance he can show cilan how to be a good character, instead of a useless green haired dull face whose vocabulary consists of food puns

There is no Misty and Brock in anime scans.

What you see of them is their game versions for BW2, not the anime.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
I saw Emboar, Samurott and Serperior, jumped for joy, then noticed Oshawott and piplup and nearly broke down in despair.

Chomper4

Looks like we get some interaction with Dawn during the journey.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
There is no Misty and Brock in anime scans.

What you see of them is their game versions for BW2, not the anime.

Brock's obviously going to have a cameo, his goodbye was short, plus misty got to have a proper goodbye in the advanced gen and i feel brock could do the same, and i don't really care about misty! she's irrelevant, nobody remembers/cares for her anymore other then the nostalgics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.