• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I think I agree with you. I see this happening (pretty resumed):

October:
- TR plot
- They head to Opelucid

November
- Opelucid City arc

December
- Last episodes about Opelucid City arc
- League/Unpredictable plot

Mix it with some fillers and training episodes and I think that's pretty much it until 2013.

Janovy

Banned
So what will the plot be until fall of 2013 which is when we'll most likely get Gen 6 games?

Team Plasma? Or all fillers + some rival development episodes?

either an adaptation of the plasma arc or another orange islands style filler, maybe focused around an aspect of the world tournament

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
L@S considered her main rival so I was asking him. I think Bianca and Barry are just equal. Barry at least considered Ash a rival, can you say same about Bianca?

@Ace detective: There is no pattern here. It has only happened two times in the past. Too little in number to be considered a pattern.

Yes we can, you guys are still going on with that argument?

It has been stated that she is Satoshi rival a number of times.

I'm honestly curious about what follows.

- Junior Cup ends tomorrow.
- Dawn is leaving tomorrow.
- Team Rocket's greatest plot in history begins/ends in a few episodes.

Then what? That's what they pretty much promoted Season 2 for. All we have left is the Drayden arc and the League. Will we now get a long stretch of episodes before the League? Or will the League happen now followed by another arc that will lead into gen 6?

Easy, one or two episodes about Satoshi pokemon, Opelucid, maybe one for Iris and one for Dent and league.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
either an adaptation of the plasma arc or another orange islands style filler, maybe focused around an aspect of the world tournament

I'd love to see another orange island saga, the old one was so unqiue and instead of just wanting to win ash bonded with his pokemon and that saga really was the reason why his kanto pokemon is regarded so highly.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Just like you guys I'm really confused with the anime right now!! The league is suppose to start in three months in real time that's november...but if one episode represent one day in the anime we may have 90 episodes to go (Maybe, just a theory)!! But let's see there are still things not advertised from the games:

1. Team Plasma (IF they appear they make take a couple of episodes)
2. Black City / White forest (Introduce Banjirou)
3.Aspertia City
4.Floccesy Town
5.Yamaji Town
6.Relic Castle and relic path
7.Lostlorn Forest
8.Mistralton Cave
9.Dragonspiral Tower
10.Moor of Icirrus
11.Challenger's Cave
12.Royal Unova
13.Giant Chasm
14.P2 Laboratory
15.Unity Tower (A tournament here, could be nice)
16.Floccesy Ranch
17.Oath Woods
18.Virbank Industrial Complex
19.Pokéstar Studios (More movies could be nice...That means more Luke and Zorua ;D)
20.Pokémon World Tournament (In still think their are more branch of the world tournament..senior cup, allstar cup, master cup)
21.Rebirth Mountain
22.Underground Ruins
23.Stranger House
24.Seaside Cave
25.Clay Road
26. Opelucid City and Drayden
27. the elite four could also be introduce
28. NPC like Tetsu, Ruri, Sabrina, Morimoto, Looker could also be introduce
29. Half the unova dex mon haven't debuted yet!!

The bridges and tunnels may also have a cameo or something!! Also some characters needs more development Dragonite to listen and control himself, Scraggy mastering focus blast aim, Krookodile not lose his focus when he lose the sunglasses, Iris getting over her ice fear, Axew controlling outrage, Emolga learn to battle and to stop using charm to tricks male pokemon, Cilan catching a new mon and taking the an connoisseur test , Bianca to get more stronger and so those Burgundy, Trip to battle Cynthia and Georgia to battle Drayden and finally more Don tournament in which finally Ash wins one!!

I know that some of this places won't appear in the anime but it could help extend the anime to september 2013.

Last edited:
I see the vast majority of that appearing in a filler, if at all

LizardonX

Banned
They could take a little vacation down south to route 18, enjoy the beaches and the water, find the p2 lab and battle team plasma, then have Ash leave with a larvesta egg

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
The hoenn league was also 3 months and i believe there was only like 10-15 episdes during the 8th gym battle and the hoenn league and that counts the grand festival.

LizardonX

Banned
This is a little gripe I've had that was luckily fixed in BW2 was that Ash and Dawns heights were inconsistent in some eps with one being taller than other one ep, and then the other being taller the next. Now they seem to be both equally shorter than they were in DP.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
My theory: Ash will catch that Riolu from the Shino season, Pignite will evolve, Snivy will evolve, that's all i can think of so far

so far, one of my theories is Busted

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
>Drayden challenges Alder
>Drayden wins and he is the new Unova Champion
>Opelucid city arc and Iris' plot
>Iris eventually defeats Drayden
>Iris is the new Unova Champion
>Unova League starts

Yap, it's gonna happen. >:

FlyAsADunsparce

>Drayden challenges Alder
>Drayden wins and he is the new Unova Champion
>Opelucid city arc and Iris' plot
>Iris eventually defeats Drayden
>Iris is the new Unova Champion
>Unova League starts

Yap, it's gonna happen. >:
Don't you have to win the league first and then beat the E4, to challenge the champion? And then if you win that battle you become the new champion.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Don't you have to win the league first and then beat the E4, to challenge the champion? And then if you win that battle you become the new champion.

Yeah that's the formal way but I believe that it could happen if Alder (or Drayden) decided to make the battle versus Iris official. But I don't believe that's really gonna happen anyway.

Spindae

I'm interested if they will ever resolve why Zekrom appeared the day Ash came to Unova! After that it wasn't mentioned.

Maybe in the filler ep with prof Junipers dad, but I didn't watch it!

DMerle

Guess who's back
L@S considered her main rival so I was asking him. I think Bianca and Barry are just equal. Barry at least considered Ash a rival, can you say same about Bianca?

@Ace detective: There is no pattern here. It has only happened two times in the past. Too little in number to be considered a pattern.

Bianca has had more consistant appearances as well as being there from very early on, and yes I would say that. They may have a more friendly than competitive rivalry but it's a rivalry none the less.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm interested if they will ever resolve why Zekrom appeared the day Ash came to Unova! After that it wasn't mentioned.

I'm starting to think that it's meant to be just like Ho-oh in Kanto.. A quick gasp-effect to kick the series off.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade

Who knows it might appear in the team rocket episode giving energy to pikachu. thats probably how he does that super energy ball he throws at Giovanni

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Who knows it might appear in the team rocket episode giving energy to pikachu. thats probably how he does that super energy ball he throws at Giovanni

Why would Zekrom appear in an episode relating to the Kami's????

Status
Not open for further replies.