• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
One question! Did anything got revealed about that supposed appearence of the BW2 hero, Rival and Lucario?

I remember that in late spring there was some talk about it! I know that appearence hasn't to be connected to the Anime but it was announced for Fall!

Janovy

Banned
I have no idea, maybe one of the japanese-understanding people here can state if she mentioned something about where she was.
Apparently, some event was mentioned.

What kind of event? I have no idea.

One question! Did anything got revealed about that supposed appearence of the BW2 hero, Rival and Lucario?
Nope, it was a rumor from 2ch.

LizardonX

Banned
Well now that we've pretty much reached the high point of BW2 I must say BW2 has been pretty dissapointing. Let's see

A. We've got an obviously superfluous cameo that ultimately could have been scrapped for a longer and more interesting Junior world cup.
B. We've essentially wasted four episodes glorifying a pokemon that ultimately goes down in the Unova league without fainting a single pokemon.
C. We've got 2 Rivals that will have gotten less than 2 episodes of time by the league.
D. 2 of the other main rivals have not been seen since the Clubsplosion.
E. Again the main 5 hogged most of the non battle screentime
F. Iris and dragonite (very controversial)
G. Team Rocket gets sent out of the series with some random plot about the therians.
H. Most of Ash's team do not seem significantly stronger than when he caught them. AKA lack of training.

There probably are more.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Well now that we've pretty much reached the high point of BW2 I must say BW2 has been pretty dissapointing. Let's see

A. We've got an obviously superfluous cameo that ultimately could have been scrapped for a longer and more interesting Junior world cup.
B. We've essentially wasted four episodes glorifying a pokemon that ultimately goes down in the Unova league without fainting a single pokemon.
C. We've got 2 Rivals that will have gotten less than 2 episodes of time by the league.
G. Team Rocket gets sent out of the series with some random plot about the therians.
H. Most of Ash's team do not seem significantly stronger than when he caught them. AKA lack of training.

There probably are more.

That is why I ask myself every time, why did the writers bother to make Best Wishes Season 2? They could easily have make the cameo, evolution's and captured with out making a big fuss of making another season!!

That is why I ask myself every time, why did the writers bother to make Best Wishes Season 2? They could easily have make the cameo, evolution's and captured with out making a big fuss of making another season!!

Because Season 2 promotes B2W2. its purely a marketing thing

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Well now that we've pretty much reached the high point of BW2

Dude. At least wait until the League airs, and we find out what's coming after it. Unless of course you can see into the future, in which case, tell us: What all is happening in BW after the Unova League?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

There probably are more.

I'm confused though, you think they would only do a 20 something episode series??

FlyAsADunsparce

I think BW 1 and BW 2 were like an experiment for the writers. They tried a lot of stuff they've never done before. I think we can say the experiment failed though lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.