1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Best Wishes Season 2 [READ THE FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Blue Saturday, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johno1995

johno1995 Well-Known Member

I know, I'm pretty sure Dawn's just returning for a few episodes.

I was just asking that for the people who thought Dawn was coming back for the main cast -- if she were on the main cast, why would she be shoved in the corner?

2. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

The Champion League is what I can't wait for, and I do hope Ash captures that Riolu. I would also like to see how Piplup and Oshawott if he still is an Oshawott by then will interact.

3. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

Lucario has a good chance of being Cynthia's. Giovanni in action? Yes please. He was awesome battling Gary but this is much better.

4. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Dawn is not coming back as a main character, although she is better then iris

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! piplup > oshawott anyday

I cannot wait to see piplup again, he was easily the best character in diamond and pearl

5. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I bet you're excited. :p

6. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Thunder Trainer

My best guess it will be for Ash to travel through the East side of Unova and compete in the World Tournament

You mean catch the genies AGAIN because they tried to catch them before on Mllos Island

7. thunderblade12

thunderblade12 Well-Known Member

If any of the gym leaders return it should be the Kanto or Johto ones. Particularly the Kanto ones. They didn't get **** in their own saga. Misty, Brock or Gary appearances could be possible as well as a possible debut for Janine or an Elite 4 member who hasn't debuted yet (Will, Sidney, Glacia, etc)

Of course they're not all going to appear. I'm still hoping for eight new Unova gym leaders in BW2 so that Ash can challenge the Unova League twice. N and Team Plasma's intervention in the League could be a plot device to make Ash wish to challenge the Unova League a second time. Maybe he'll feel that there's still unfinished business with Trip and his other rivals. In this hypothetical filler arc I'd like to see Team Plasma's storyline pick up right where the League leaves it. Possibly focusing on their plot from BW2 rather than the first games. Ash vs Homika, Shisui and Cheren along with the other (hopefully) five new gym leaders. I do think there should be at least two more new gym leaders introduced though... If Chili, Cress and Cilan are all being done away with and there's going to be a new Water type gym leader that leaves room for a new Grass and Fie type gym leader too. Darmanitan seems like something that would make a worthy boss battle in the games. And I can just see some elderly, poofy-haired gardener women and her Whimsicott as one of the gym leaders. And this may just be me hoping for a Dark type gym leader since I've wanted one after Gen. 3 but Zoroark would be another excellent boss battle. There have always been more than eight gym leaders per region in the anime anyway, its not like that's something new.

Perfect scenario:

Ash vs Drayden(Ash wins)

League:
    - Ash defeats a couple of weaker opponents
    - Maybe Ash defeats Binaca or Stephan here. Which ever he beats, he won't face in the next league
    - Similar to Gary, Trip loses before facing Ash to a mysterious trainer named N with a legendary pokemon
    - Ash loses to N in the next match, N goes on to win the League.
    - With N's victory, Team Plasma storms into the stadium and demands that all the losers release all of their pokemon this leads into the first Team Plasma 2-parter

Unova pt. 2:
    - Team Plasma is defeated near the end of the saga

Gyms:
    - Ash vs Steel type gym leader
    - Ash vs Homika
    - Ash vs grass type GL
    -Ash vs Fire type GL
    - Ash vs Shisui
    - Ash vs Rock type GL
    - Ash vs Dark type GL
    - Ash vs Cheren

League:
    - Ash vs Bianca/Stephan
    - Ash vs Trip
    - Ash vs trainer who defeats him

So the first league can be very much like the Hoenn League. Short but sweet battles between Ash and trainers that aren't recurring and with Ash only using pokemon from the region he's currently in. The second League can be like the Sinnoh League with longer battles against Ash's main rivals, use of reserves and no focus on CotDs

8. water trainer

water trainer Knuckle Trainer

Oh god, I hope you're not right...but seeing as shes in the poster, I think you are right...

9. Why do you believe this?

10. Crazed Apple

Crazed Apple Dondake~!!

I personally hopes he gets an eevee :X

11. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

"We will be back, and they will be caught."

Jessie said that as they fled from Milos Island. Now I can't help but wonder if after Meloetta is the Sacred Beast Trio...

12. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

The fact that she's in the corner like Cynthia and the middle shows the trio of Ash/Iris/Cilan alone assures she's not rejoining the cast.

Its a cameo similar to May's in DP.

13. Screw Dawn GIOVANNI is coming back, we haven't seen him in ages! That guy is awesome! Yay for no more Zager!

14. johno1995

johno1995 Well-Known Member

Using the logic of her being on the poster == main cast, wouldn't Cynthia be in the main cast too? And someone must be catching a Pelipper, a Glaceon, a Dragonite, a Samurott, an Emboar, a Serperior, a Combee, a Riolu and a Lucario yes? :p

Don't worry, Dawn's just gonna be a cameo. :)

15. sereb devil

sereb devil Banned

I didn't see Snivy in the scan,so it may evolve are may not be evolving. Pignite looks like it will evolve into Emboar really soon.

16. Did anyone notice the different forms of Thunderus, Landorus and Tornadus? One has wings and stuff.
    Or am i slow and they already had those forms? ._.

17. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Hope so, because re-airing the episodes will just look awkward and it took along time for best wishes to recover after the episodes not airing, but hopefully there won't be any disasters in japan to stop team rocket and team plasma again :)

18. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

Dent's getting a riolou Dent's getting a Riolu! Screw Auraholics DENRT'S GETTiNG flIPPEN RIOLU BECAUSE it's my favorite besides Leafeon

19. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

So Lance probably has the Dragonite appearance, right?

Cynthia vs Lance. Do it.

20. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Why the hell is there a random Pelipper flying in the air?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.